#57 "A Call To Something More" Speculation

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

I watched the video where Jess Harnell talks about Shona, and somehow commented that it looked like David Selby was back. Could it possibly be Jedediah (Skint)'s daughter?
Come take a humorous, modern look at Odyssey, reviewing, discovering, and applying w/ Out of Control in Odyssey and Candid KOnversations! Join the odyssey to find the real Odyssey.

http://odysseyoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

That was also befor 56 aired Matt.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

If Dave Madden comes back, I'll pass out from utter bliss.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Jason
Cookies & Creme

whittaker96 wrote:I watched the video where Jess Harnell talks about Shona, and somehow commented that it looked like David Selby was back. Could it possibly be Jedediah (Skint)'s daughter?

O.o Whoah it fits the letter requirements...!

-- Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:26 am --
God's Girl wrote:I have another spoiler that I'm trying to figure out:

Its not Jason, Connie, Eugene, Bernard, Wooton or Penny if the amount of #s is right.

Daughter has enough letters for the second one, but whose daughter could she be?
Shona aka ######
Between these two posts, we know that the character Shona is playing has a first name with 6 letters and a last name of five. So the 8 letter name has potential to be a first name. Jedidiah Skint fits both accounts.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wow! Good sleuthing Jason and and whittaker96!

But, I wish Buck would make an appearance too. Could he be the mystery actor, or would that be David Shelby?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mara
Pistachio

This is going to drive me crazy!!!! I can't wait for album 57!!!! *sighs* Fall 2013 seems forever away...
Reddo
Strawberry

I made a list of 8 letter characters on the wiki http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/User:Reddo/ ... characters I still need to trim out a lot of the unlikely ones
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Bradford's daughter, perhaps? It fits, but I don't know..
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

That's a lot of characters...
Okay brain...Think...
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Reddo wrote:I made a list of 8 letter characters on the wiki http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/User:Reddo/ ... characters I still need to trim out a lot of the unlikely ones
Could you do a list of characters that have a last name with 5 letters and a first name of 8?
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I'm with seasie on it at least being someone's daughter.. That seems to be the only thing that would fit.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Aaron Wiley wrote:I'm with seasie on it at least being someone's daughter.. That seems to be the only thing that would fit.
Neighbor and Grandkid both have 8 letters.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Ben Warren
Chocolate Chip

Apparently the actor in the background is Alan Bergman - who played Connie Kendall's Dad, Bill Kendall.

...which might mean Shona is playing Bill Kendall's daughter...or Connie Kendall's step-sister. I don't know if the number of ### should necessarily be counted since the hints have differed for Shona's name.
Reddo
Strawberry

Ben Warren wrote:Apparently the actor in the background is Alan Bergman - who played Connie Kendall's Dad, Bill Kendall.

...which might mean Shona is playing Bill Kendall's daughter...or Connie Kendall's step-sister. I don't know if the number of ### should necessarily be counted since the hints have differed for Shona's name.
Where did you hear that it was Alan?
Ben Warren
Chocolate Chip

Well, according to an AIO UPDATE's Tweet, Katie Leigh said on Facebook that the man in the background was "Allan Berman", which some have interpreted as "Alan Bergman".

So it's just one big whopping rumour, really.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

They used my idea? *SQUEAL!* I sent this idea:
God's Girl wrote:Connie's half sister:
Connie gets a cryptic phone call from her father telling her to pick up a young girl named Camille from the airport. She goes, and meets this girl, and is surprised by how much she looks like herself. "Oh, Connie", Camille gushes! I have heard so much about you from Father!" Connie is confused, and asks whose father. "Why ours, of course! Bill Kendall?" Camille then explains that her mother is May. Their dad has some "business" to take care of, and sent her here to Connie. Connie takes care of Camille, but Camille keeps getting more and more demanding and rude. Finally, Connie has had enough and yells at her, and Camille breaks down crying. She tells Connie that their dad is always away on business, and has no time for her, May died just a few months ago from cancer, and the police are after their dad for some smuggling corrupt crime thing. Connie and Camille apologize to each other, and Camille learns from Connie.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It's ever so slightly possible. However, you're surely not the only person to suggest the bare basics of this idea: Bill Kendall has another daughter.
Maybe a kind of Connie-rival, even, who knows? But I hope it's your idea.
In any case, I'm suspecting all our guesses are wrong. There are so many possibilities.
  • "Pound Foolish, I just adoreee arguing with you! Here, have an eyeball."
~Suzy Lou Foolish

As the founder of the E.R.K., may I say: Emily RULES!
Reddo
Strawberry

Bill's last appearance was in 1995, plenty of time to have another child.

That's also plenty of time to generate Health problems. His mother had health problems and he's been smoking/drinking and who knows what else, so him having some sort of health problems seems likely.

They also stated how Katie had a very tough script, this could also be because her dad is dying, should she be glad because he's been such a bad father? should she be kind and loving to him? concerned that he's not going to heaven? sounds like a very tough script to me.

They also had a video of Shona and Connie together announcing the name of the episode, also maybe a small hint that they are related in some way.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:It's ever so slightly possible. However, you're surely not the only person to suggest the bare basics of this idea: Bill Kendall has another daughter.
Maybe a kind of Connie-rival, even, who knows? But I hope it's your idea.
In any case, I'm suspecting all our guesses are wrong. There are so many possibilities.
Yes, I'm pretty sure that if it does happen, that it wasn't just be my idea.
King Butter Turtle
Vanilla

Reddo wrote: Bill's last appearance was in 1995, plenty of time to have another child.

That's also plenty of time to generate Health problems. His mother had health problems and he's been smoking/drinking and who knows what else, so him having some sort of health problems seems likely.

They also stated how Katie had a very tough script, this could also be because her dad is dying, should she be glad because he's been such a bad father? should she be kind and loving to him? concerned that he's not going to heaven? sounds like a very tough script to me.

They also had a video of Shona and Connie together announcing the name of the episode, also maybe a small hint that they are related in some way.
I kind of don't think they'd have the winner of a contest like this be in an episode like that. [Jess Harnell announcer voice]"Congratulations - you get to help us kill off a character who hasn't been around since before you were born! You'll make the memory of a lifetime when you get to see all your favorite actors... cry at our morbid script!" ;) [/Jess Harnell announcer voice]
Ben Warren wrote:...which might mean Shona is playing Bill Kendall's daughter...or Connie Kendall's step-sister.
Half sister, rather. :)