It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Album 64 Theoriez
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:55 pm 
Caramel Crunch

Have a Heart is what killed me, for sure. I like Buddy as a character, but he manages to associate himself with the most idiotic sequences, in my opinion, so as a character he's fine but his episodes tend to be really awful. You can like Buddy. I'm not going to take you to court for liking Buddy or his episodes.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:40 pm 
Raspberry Ripple

Location: Probably in the green room... and if not, then with my stuffed platypus... sometimes it's both.
See, I did like Buddy in the beginning. Idk. Maybe if Trent wasn't a character my expectations wouldn't be quite as high. But he's just not a very strong character. He's just the kid who's afraid of everything. (Except for dissections...apparently.)

"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:57 am 
Fudge Marble

I liked his first episode but Perfect Testimony killed the character for me.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:49 pm 
Caramel Crunch

DECEMBER 13TH https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/2017/12/05/album-64-airs-in-aioc-december-13th/
Bit of a short warning, interestingly enough. Don't they usually publicize more before a release?

-- Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:23 pm --

Kungfunaomi wrote:
DECEMBER 13TH https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/2017/12/05/album-64-airs-in-aioc-december-13th/
Bit of a short warning, interestingly enough. Don't they usually publicize more before a release?

RETRACTION! AIOC is sending out e-mails with misinformation! The real date from Bob Smithouser himself is December 27th! https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/2017/12/06/bob-smithouser-album-64-in-aioc-december-27th/

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:48 pm 
Strawberry

Guess what guys! WE STILL HAVE THE BUCK AND EUGENE ADVENTURE!
[url]
https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/2017 ... adventure/[/url]

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:56 pm 
Raspberry Ripple

Location: Probably in the green room... and if not, then with my stuffed platypus... sometimes it's both.
:anxious:

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

MR. SKINT. FLIPPING MR. SKINT IS RETURNING. AFTER 6 YEARS OF THIS CHARACTER'S ABSENCE, HE IS RETURNING. EVERYONE PLEASE REMAIN CALM DURING THIS TERRIFYING TIME. KEEP YOUR BUCK OLIVERS IN DOORS DURING NIGHT HOURS, AND IF YOU HEAR A SMALL ROCK TAP YOUR WINDOW AT NIGHT, PLEASE CALL DETECTIVE DON POLEHAUSE AT: 911. (He's trying to win Most Suspicious Police Officer of the Year down at the station, and this would really boost his confidence.) ALSO, IF YOU FIND A PANICKED, AND/OR CRYING KATRINA FRANTICALLY ROAMING THE STREETS OF ODYSSEY, PLEASE RETURN THIS ANGEL BACK TO EUGENE MELTSNER.

MORE NEWS MAY OR MAY NOT BE RELEASED AS THIS TRAGIC WARNING DEVELOPS

"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:51 pm 
Caramel Crunch

PennyBassett wrote:
:anxious:

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

MR. SKINT. FLIPPING MR. SKINT IS RETURNING. AFTER 6 YEARS OF THIS CHARACTER'S ABSENCE, HE IS RETURNING. EVERYONE PLEASE REMAIN CALM DURING THIS TERRIFYING TIME. KEEP YOUR BUCK OLIVERS IN DOORS DURING NIGHT HOURS, AND IF YOU HEAR A SMALL ROCK TAP YOUR WINDOW AT NIGHT, PLEASE CALL DETECTIVE DON POLEHAUSE AT: 911. (He's trying to win Most Suspicious Police Officer of the Year down at the station, and this would really boost his confidence.) ALSO, IF YOU FIND A PANICKED, AND/OR CRYING KATRINA FRANTICALLY ROAMING THE STREETS OF ODYSSEY, PLEASE RETURN THIS ANGEL BACK TO EUGENE MELTSNER.

MORE NEWS MAY OR MAY NOT BE RELEASED AS THIS TRAGIC WARNING DEVELOPS

:lol: O.o SOMETHING HIT MY WINDOW YESTERDAY
He's gonna get meeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Seriously though, that's not to say he is returning, they just said Buck tried to contact him.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:32 pm 
Raspberry Ripple

Yeah... but they also said that a character was returning. And if it's not Mitch or Leonard or something, then it kinda has to be Skint!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:41 pm 
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough|Cookie Dough|Cookie Dough

PennyBassett wrote:
Yeah... but they also said that a character was returning. And if it's not Mitch or Leonard or something, then it kinda has to be Skint!

Not exactly. They didn't say when the return would happen other than the future. For all we know they might finally bring Richard back after all these years.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:56 pm 
Raspberry Ripple

Oh really? I thought they said it would happen in 64. So, yeah I guess we don't know for sure!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:45 am 
Strawberry

It's obviously gonna be Mr. Skint!

Offline Profile