New Episode Ideas

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I do know... you love it and want it to be on Album 57!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I do know... you love it and want it to be on Album 57!
Not exactly...
I thought you knew me better then this...??
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I know you really well! You're a true Emily-hater and your lifelong dream is to join ESK, though they won't let you in. =P
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Ah, dear Mr. Thinker...indeed, you know me way to well! I feel as though my life dreams have been shattered by you, unlovingly holding the E.S.K from my grasp, holding the power within your own hands! How could you do this to me??

You know, I think they should make an episode where Emily becomes mayor of Odyssey for a day. Wouldn't that be cool? Okay, okay, even I admit...that might be a disaster...ha! :D
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Hmm... considering Curt was already Mayor For A Day (at least in daydreams) I wouldn't be especially fond of another episode like that, (though Mayor For A Day was quite interesting and funny) particularly if the mayor was Emily. I would probably picket like the Mitch fans did at the Averys!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

It definitely wouldn't be boring if she was mayor, though, ya gotta admit! And yes, Mayor For A Day was a pretty hilarious episode! Speaking of mayors, I miss when Tom was mayor. Lordyyy, I just miss Tom. :( *excuse me while I cry hysterically all over again*
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Excuse me while I join you
Kaida and Suzy [hysterically]: We miss Tom!
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Kaida wrote:Excuse me while I join you
Kaida and Suzy [hysterically]: We miss Tom!
Don't forget me. Tome is one of the best characters
MeltsnerGirl91
Strawberry

I miss Tom as well! *joins the crying club*

-- Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:29 am --

I miss Tom as well! *joins the crying club*
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I'll join too! Tom was, in my opinion, one of the best characters AIO ever had.
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

Tom was/is awesome..you guys are...well...um..............uhhh......:D
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

An ep. called, bernard and noah
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Or, Jared, Cal, and Alex return for a episode.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

My crazy obsessive self would love a flashback episode with Jason. Perhaps it should focus on a mystery in town, one in relation to his childhood. As I think they move forward with the current storylines and characters established, there is not enough we know about Jason and why he chose the career he did. :)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

True. I would love that! Last night I had the insane idea of a trip in the imagination station- about 9/11. Maybe a kid doesn't quite understand it or something and so Whit sends them there to see it. I think Buddy or Zoe would be good candidates.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

PennyBassett wrote:True. I would love that! Last night I had the insane idea of a trip in the imagination station- about 9/11. Maybe a kid doesn't quite understand it or something and so Whit sends them there to see it. I think Buddy or Zoe would be good candidates.
That would be an amazing idea :) , if it was carefully written to respect and honour those involved. However, with the recent release of "The Boat People," a recent OAC episode about the Vietnam War. It was mentioned again that Whit had lost his son in war a while back. This was nearly sixty years ago from our perspective. Though if you want to use "The Boat People" as basis for canon, Odyssey is probably set in the early nineties. Before 9/11.

Of course they could write an episode covering 9/11. It just would jump out as weird and confusing.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yes, it would have to be done extremely carefully. I'm honestly not sure if the current writers would be able to pull it off. Paul might be able to, though.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

PennyBassett wrote:Yes, it would have to be done extremely carefully. I'm honestly not sure if the current writers would be able to pull it off. Paul might be able to, though.
*has emailed Paul and is hoping for a response* :D

Shadow
Peach Cobbler

*wishes a new Saga could start*
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: