Funniest AIO Episode

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

I just have to say I love all of the one above but my fav hasn't been mentioned yet. I would have to say my fav is drum roll please......*drum roll sounds in the distance*....... Relatively annoying!! How could y'all forget that 1?!? O.o jkjk but that ones my fav.
Fili
Caramel Crunch

sunday morning scramble
I was Bart rathbone
in the character klub
EmilyLBean
Chocolate Chip

I think these were some of the funniest ever :)
1. Prequels of Love ("I'd rather be in jail with you Bart, than eating Cheetos by myself." I quote this a lot.)
2. Live at the 25 ("It's my beloved son Jeremy!" Hilarious. I think I cried from laughing.)
3. Something Old, Something New 1 & 2 (Connie and Wooton's photo shoot and subsequent engagement. Precious.)
Emily
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

Lol, I just noticed that the title of this topic is incorrect grammar. Silly me :P
Emuman
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I hate to admit it, but Something really were fantastically hilarious episodes. Everyone was at their best, comedy wise.
Although Emily was funniest when around Buck. (Burn, Mr. Thinker, who cannot comment. Mwahahah.)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Sage
Caramel Crunch

Wow this is a hard one...'Called in Class' I think. I think I have the name wrong. umm...let me think...my tapeplayer/ cd player broke so it's been awhile.
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Sage wrote:Wow this is a hard one...'Called in Class' I think. I think I have the name wrong. umm...let me think...my tapeplayer/ cd player broke so it's been awhile.
It's "Called On In Class." I think it's pretty funny too. :)
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

Aftershocker wrote:
Sage wrote:Wow this is a hard one...'Called in Class' I think. I think I have the name wrong. umm...let me think...my tapeplayer/ cd player broke so it's been awhile.
It's "Called On In Class." I think it's pretty funny too. :)
Here you go, this has a link to the Full Episode. AIO Podcast gave it out:
Emuman
Sage
Caramel Crunch

OH OH I just remembered!!! The Black Veil was really seriouse, but the parts when everyone was going crazy cracked me up!!! Omg hahaha!! Nick kicking the dishwasher, Alex mad over his sundae, Micky throwing the vase. "MY HOUSE IS FULL OF JUNK". I used to replay that scene over and over and overrrr
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!