Album 55: The Deep End

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Alyssa
Vanilla

Album 55: The Deep End

Though it wasn't suppoused to be out until June, I just purchased it at my local Family Christian store and am so excited! It has a summary of 56 as well.

What is your favorite episode that has been aired so far orof that you have listened to through digital download? What are your thoughts?

Talk to you soon!

Aly
Yep, it's me, Aly/Em from the ToO!
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Summary? Ooooh! Do tell, do tell!
Eleanor16
Chocolate Chip

Hey Whats it about? I didn't get it yet and I am EXTREMELY curious!
I am a member of the Modest cheerleader club!
My Sister Is Hannah D.
My Sisters are my best friends!
I am Apart of the Sisters Club!
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

I'm with everyone else, we want a summary.
EPPD
Strawberry

Well what are you waiting for? :x
I Love Adventures in Odyssey!
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

WOWWWWWWWWWWW! Can you tell me where you got it?
Emuman
Alyssa
Vanilla

Haha, well if ya'll insist, here ha go! :D (I expect everyone who views this to send me $10.) ;)

"It seems like everyone in Odyssey is looking for something. As Emily pursues her hopes and dreams, she journeys in the Imagination Station to see Whit as a young boy. Penny goes hunting for happiness but her search makers her miserable. And Jay must figure out a strange program in the Room of Consequence that could lead to an unwanted ending. Through his invention and wise counsel, Whit guides the folks in Odyssey along the right path."

@Emuman: Local Family Christian bookstore. :D
Yep, it's me, Aly/Em from the ToO!
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Thanks Alyssa! (Check's in the mail.) ;)
Okay,remember how I said I LOVE Whit's inventions? Dare me to dicipline and call me Dr. Dobson---I am BUYING this album. I want it NOW. :) (Especially that Imagination Station trip--that oughta be goooood.
Kathileen-S.
Vanilla

I'm with you Jumpman256 I love the imagination station!

I think album 55 is a big improvement from 53 and 54. It is so good that they brought history back into the episodes. I also love history. :)
Jumpman256
Strawberry

All right Kathleen! :)
Oh, and Alyssa, to answer your origional question--The Labryinth is my favorite Album 55 episode. :)
Kathileen-S.
Vanilla

I haven't listened to all of the episodes, but so far I like “Sgt. York" the best, then "The Labyrinth", and then maybe "Childs Play".
Paul4077
Vanilla

Looking forward to getting the new set.