Episode Ideas

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

Episode Ideas

What type of stories have u wanted to hear on odyssey? It can be Historical or the regular kind I've wanted to hear Pearl Harbor or the Titanic. A regular episode idea having to do with Philip Glossmen and i want to hear an episode about Camilla again
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I could go on and on!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

HannahJ. wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:haha :)
LOL! :)
ROFLN
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Jay and Wally go to a carnival and meet Richard Maxwell's brother! (I know that's random, but I've been thinking about it for a while and have like an entire storyline planned out!)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

C-guy wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:haha :)
LOL! :)
ROFLN
ROFLN :?:
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

suzylou wrote: ROFLN :?:
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I don't do the texting abbreviations. BTW LOL :lol:
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
suzylou wrote: ROFLN :?:
My thoughts exactly. I don't do the texting abbreviations. BTW LOL :lol:[/quote]

Haha! Rolling on the floor laughing I dont know what Rotfn...
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Rolling On Floor Laughing With Others.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

C-guy wrote:Rolling On Floor Laughing With Others.

oh okay i get now! ROFLWO!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Here's my dream episode (or pair of episodes): Bernard, Wooton, Edwin Blackgaard, Cryin Bryan Dern , and Priscilla, all go on an IS adventure. It starts with one person going in by accident, and the rest all follow one by one to try to get the others out. I believe I've said enough. :)
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:Here's my dream episode (or pair of episodes): Bernard, Wooton, Edwin Blackgaard, Cryin Bryan Dern , and Priscilla, all go on an IS adventure. It starts with one person going in by accident, and the rest all follow one by one to try to get the others out. I believe I've said enough. :)
Oh my gosh! That would be an absolute disaster. Bahaha!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Here's my dream episode (or pair of episodes): Bernard, Wooton, Edwin Blackgaard, Cryin Bryan Dern , and Priscilla, all go on an IS adventure. It starts with one person going in by accident, and the rest all follow one by one to try to get the others out. I believe I've said enough. :)
That would be awesome. But why is Priscilla in there?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Priscilla's not a favorite of mine, but she would provide a contrast to the other characters. They're super colorful, she's normal. Besides, what could be more fun than a tween woman in the IS constantly needing to go to the bathroom?

-- Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:20 am --

Emily holds a contest in Odyssey to see who is the best kid-character and she is elected the best that ever was.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury