AIO Club App Suggestions

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
aioduck29
Vanilla

AIO Club App Suggestions

I think the AIO Club app needs reworking. I've already gave Bob Smithouser a lot of my suggestions. He said it will be a year or two before we see a revamp to the app, but I'm wondering what would y'all like to see in a future version of the app?
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Android version, ;) 20 episode downloads, :pray: access to all episodes, \:D/ and AIO fansite links. :mrgreen:
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
aioduck29
Vanilla

There is an Android version. I suggested you should be able to download as much as your device can hold. I don’t think they would ever officially endorse AIO fan site links except maybe the AIOWiki.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

What about the episodes that aren't available on the club, like the live version of Push the Red Button, or Career Moves, Sticks and Stones, BTV:Grace, The Telltale Cat, or Christmas Round the World. They should release them, I also think they should release the Blackgaard Chronicles collection. They should also release the full version of caroling, caroling
Last edited by Shadow on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yes, and have it so that episodes play after one another, like they do on the website.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse