The Toy

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

The Toy

In album 65 One episode drew my eye. The Toy. In the notes section it said that the people that run Whit's End Connelsville will appear. This means Ed Washington and possibly the rest of the family are coming back!!
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Yay!
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

I went to focus on the family today and got a tour blah blah blah but the important thing is I asked Nathan hobbler if the Washington's are coming back in The Toy episode. He said that Ed Washington is coming back and maybe marvin. What do you guys think? Talk it up!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I am very happy to hear this. So the question is then, will we hear anything about Kelly? Or Elaine, who's VA passed away in 2015. I'm really excited though!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

PennyBassett wrote:I am very happy to hear this. So the question is then, will we hear anything about Kelly? Or Elaine, who's VA passed away in 2015. I'm really excited though!
Nothing from Elanie he said there not going to bring here back. They never said anything about Kelly or aggg i can't remember the other ones name!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Tamika. They could be mentioned though.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

PennyBassett wrote:Tamika. They could be mentioned though.
Right that's her name. That would be cool.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Considering Marvin was in the club a while back, it doesn't surprise me. Not to mention, Ed is The Toy Man
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Bren wrote:Not to mention, Ed is The Toy Man
Lol, didn't even catch that... \:D/
aioduck29
Vanilla

I thought this was a very good episode. It didn’t make me want to cry as much as Charlotte, but still very good. It left me wanting more Ed Washington though. I could see them bringing him back part time now to be honest with you. I said he would do good whether in the club or in the mainstream albums. There is a lot to learn from Ed if not the Washington Family as a whole. I could really see episodes based at Whits End Connellsville being a big deal and a good change every once in awhile. Now that I’m done yapping I would like to know what you think.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yeah, I agree. This episode was painful. Just- several times you feel like your being hit with a sledgehammer of emotions. Wow. This is the kind of episode where you just want to curl up in your bed and sleep for five hours. It was very good though. I cried when I heard Ed again. It's just so refreshing to hear a voice from the past. I did feel like it was kind of a commercial for what's to come though. Or at least about the characters. Several things like when they confirmed that Wooton's humor comes is a coping mechanism. I've been waiting for that. It's actually really satisfying come to think of it. For years people have been stunned when I told them that Wooton was engaged or married because they think he's an idiot. And every time I've said, "NO! Wooton is so smart! He just uses humor to cope! Someone who says something stupid doesn't realize that it's stupid so they don't laugh at it. Wooton ALWAYS laughs at himself." So that's satisfying. We now also know that Detective Polehaus has emotions. (Which I've also been saying for years) And there's a possibility of the Washingtons being on Odyssey more often! (DO IT ODYSSEY) Yeah. A good episode overall. The acting wasn't amazing though. BUT DANG. Luella. I got owned. Like Connie and I were both like, "OH." o_0
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

I'm gonna seriously hurt someone if they rate this episode less than 4 stars. I loved this episode. Tbh, It touched me more than Charlotte. This episode dealt with issues close to my heart. Kids in pain and kids born with a disability will get me every time. A while back I emailed Nathan Hobbler and asked whether they would have an episode on that subject. I just thought it would have been way cooler if the Elisha Foundation had been mentioned. But I loved this episode.

-- Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:55 pm --
PennyBassett wrote: BUT DANG. Luella. I got owned. Like Connie and I were both like, "OH." o_0

I know right!! I about cried when she did that. It was honestly a heartwarming episode!
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

If I have to wait three months to hear this one, then I'mma do that. I'm excited.

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
aioduck29
Vanilla

I’ve thought about it after hearing the episodes 3x, and surprisingly it still as good after that many times. I just feel like this opens opens up a whole new avenue of story’s that can be written. For Instance, Whit’s End Connellsville is a big one by itself who are the kids who go there? Who are the employees who work there? All these questions that can now be answered because Ed Washington came back and is still around. It’s one of those rarer episodes that’s becomes a classic, while also getting you excited for the future. Could it be I like this more than “Charlotte”?
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

5 out of 5. It is an amazing episode that made me shed tears. This better win best episode for these 2 albums. Perfect episode. A new top 10 episode.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

GUYS WHAT THE HECK LUELLA WAS PLAYED BY GENNI LONG.

-- Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:54 pm --

Wait. Never mind she wasn't. The wiki messed up. I can't find who played her but it wasn't Genni.