AIOC Missing episode

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

AIOC Missing episode

So, since Divided We Fall is no longer an AIOC episode, there are only 11 episodes listed on the wiki. Any theories as to what this missing episode is?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

It could be just a glitch or something was wrong with it?
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

All I know is that there is officially no episode that I am looking forward to in the AIOC this year. Not. A single. One.
Sorry I take that back, I'm still curious about Charlotte. Other than that, zip.
I can answer, though, about the missing episode. Always Do Your Best-Ish. When Nathan Hoobler gave us some Album 65 episode titles, he mistakenly gave us Always Do Your Best-Ish as one, and then later told us that it was actually an AIOC episode. So there you go.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ah, lovely! Thanks! And same here. Everything but Charlette looks pretty boring. Maybe Always Do Your Best-ish will be a Meltsner episode!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Kungfunaomi wrote:All I know is that there is officially no episode that I am looking forward to in the AIOC this year. Not. A single. One.
Sorry I take that back, I'm still curious about Charlotte. Other than that, zip.
*pfffft* :mad: What have Odyssey fans come to these days, just complaining about Odyssey? Here is the AIOC fan club.
  • "B-TV: Idolatry" - We get Madge and Guy, Part 2! And it's a Sam Suksiri episode so that'll be cool.
    "Walk Worthy" - Jay!! And Mr. Handelman seems like he'll be funny. My cousin's in Trail Life and I don't know a lot about scouting, so this will be cool.
    "The New Olivia" - Vice Principal Morris, he's cool. The plot sounds a little interesting but we'll have to see.
    "The Last Straw" - Red Hollard is in his second Club episode and will be insulted by Connie... hmm.
    "Beyond Repair" - Don't know what this one'll hold.
Hey, we can't have every episode be a cliffhanger, now can we?