Switch to full style
Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Post a reply

AIOC Missing episode

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:50 pm

So, since Divided We Fall is no longer an AIOC episode, there are only 11 episodes listed on the wiki. Any theories as to what this missing episode is?

Re: AIOC Missing episode

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:34 pm

It could be just a glitch or something was wrong with it?

Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:07 am

All I know is that there is officially no episode that I am looking forward to in the AIOC this year. Not. A single. One.
Sorry I take that back, I'm still curious about Charlotte. Other than that, zip.
I can answer, though, about the missing episode. Always Do Your Best-Ish. When Nathan Hoobler gave us some Album 65 episode titles, he mistakenly gave us Always Do Your Best-Ish as one, and then later told us that it was actually an AIOC episode. So there you go.

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:26 am

Ah, lovely! Thanks! And same here. Everything but Charlette looks pretty boring. Maybe Always Do Your Best-ish will be a Meltsner episode!

Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:47 pm

Kungfunaomi wrote:All I know is that there is officially no episode that I am looking forward to in the AIOC this year. Not. A single. One.
Sorry I take that back, I'm still curious about Charlotte. Other than that, zip.

*pfffft* :mad: What have Odyssey fans come to these days, just complaining about Odyssey? Here is the AIOC fan club.
    "B-TV: Idolatry" - We get Madge and Guy, Part 2! And it's a Sam Suksiri episode so that'll be cool.
    "Walk Worthy" - Jay!! And Mr. Handelman seems like he'll be funny. My cousin's in Trail Life and I don't know a lot about scouting, so this will be cool.
    "The New Olivia" - Vice Principal Morris, he's cool. The plot sounds a little interesting but we'll have to see.
    "The Last Straw" - Red Hollard is in his second Club episode and will be insulted by Connie... hmm.
    "Beyond Repair" - Don't know what this one'll hold.
Hey, we can't have every episode be a cliffhanger, now can we?