NEW BTV!

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

NEW BTV!

I saw on AIO wiki 2 New episodes :1 is B-TV:Revenge, and the other has KatrinA in it. But we don't know if they are in 64 or in OAC Season 5! Still, BTV is back!
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:I saw on AIO wiki 2 New episodes :1 is B-TV:Revenge, and the other has KatrinA in it. But we don't know if they are in 64 or in OAC Season 5! Still, BTV is back!
YEA! I've always been confused, Is it Bible Tv, or Bernard TV :lol:
Last edited by MonkeyDude on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Finger guns aggressively*
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

It is Bernard TV
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

The BTV episode is for 63.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh cool! Is the one with Katrina in 63 too?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Not sure what Katrina episode you mean.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh the name of the episode is "Have a Heart" basically all we know about it is that it has Katrina, Buddy, and Zoe in it.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Well yes