810 The Grass is always Greener

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Chocolate Chip

810 The Grass is always Greener

I enjoyed the episode . It was different than I thought . I did think the ending with what David and Eva did was sweet.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I thought this episode was kinda bleh. It felt like there was so little to it, nothing ever happened. The moral was okay, but the whole episode felt like fluffy nothingness.
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

I agree. @Connie It was very fluffy and just like, "What?" Olivia is immature (I guess), but... she is not /this/ immature. It was just so contrived and /everyone/ knew she would end up back in her room. I have to admit I loved the ending, but it was not enough to make this a good episode. =p
xo eht haiasi-
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I only listened to this episode once. I knew it would be bad before I did. And it was. I really wish Odyssey would give up on The Jone's and Parker Detective agency and Parker episodes they keep putting into albums. No one likes them that much and they could do way better episodes that contain the character development episodes have lacked since Paul left. In this album specifically, I would have liked to see Legacy as a three parter instead of having this episode. I think they could have had done more with Buck, Jules, and Tom's "Legacy." I think Legacy also would have been more upbeat if it was the actual show they performed instead of just a rehearsal.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse