Whats your all time favorite Bernard episode?

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

Bernard favorites!

Poll ended at Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:55 pm

Do or diet
50%
Roommates
No votes
Bernard and Esther
No votes
On the Otherside of the Glass.
25%
The Last Resort.
25%
Other (comment what it is)
No votes

Total votes: 4

Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Whats your all time favorite Bernard episode?

We all love this lovable ornery window washer. But, question of all questions... What's your favorite episode?
Last edited by Kathy0 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

The Last Resort, he is hilarious in it.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

I will add that! I forgot that one! That ones great!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Not to be the obvious fangirl, but I've heard "Mum's the Word" about a billion times and I still think Bernard is hilarious in it. ^_^
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

On the Other Side of The Glass. It's the most paternal we've ever seen Bernard be. He really is a treasure. :)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Oh, yeah #TigerShadow, so have I! It's one of my favorites, and probably my second favorite Bernard episode. Prequels of Love is HILARIOUS, too!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

AuntKate wrote:Oh, yeah #TigerShadow, so have I! It's one of my favorites, and probably my second favorite Bernard episode. Prequels of Love is HILARIOUS, too!
Oh dear goodness, that one is a riot! Though so sweet at the same time, I feel any cheesines was avoided because of the comedy. And Marvin! He makes everything better. :)
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I know, right. My favorite scene is when Bart and Doris make a phone scam about dogs being nearly extinct.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Chocolate Chip

Suspicious minds , especially since Dave Madden adlibbed the constant chuckle , and Bernard's reaction to Connie and Eugene .

Bernard is Esther is my favorite Bernard tells a Bible story episode .
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

GJFH wrote:On the Other Side of The Glass. It's the most paternal we've ever seen Bernard be. He really is a treasure. :)
I love the part where Bernard asks Whit why he isn't wearing a plant costume and Whit says, "well...they didn't have one in my size." :lol:
Prequels of Love is so much fun! I loved the part when he was doing all the different animal sounds and Maude thinks he is going crazy. :P
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

truAIOfan wrote:
GJFH wrote:On the Other Side of The Glass. It's the most paternal we've ever seen Bernard be. He really is a treasure. :)
I love the part where Bernard asks Whit why he isn't wearing a plant costume and Whit says, "well...they didn't have one in my size." :lol:
Prequels of Love is so much fun! I loved the part when he was doing all the different animal sounds and Maude thinks he is going crazy. :P
Aye, I've said that quote before, of course, no one recognises it. :(

I love hearing Chris act, I wish we saw more of Maude, really. It does make sense that she was busy being a psychiatrist yet she could have been mentioned more frequently. It felt like the professor might have overreacted in the episode, although perhaps it was protocol, in the case of threatening Maude's protection. *shrugs*