Post Credit Scenes

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Post Credit Scenes

I have noticed that 3 episodes have "post credit scenes". They are: Exit, The Key Suspect and A Very Bassett Wedding. I think it is odd that 2 episodes in 61 have these scenes. What do you guys think about these scenes.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I really read this title as "Post Credit Scores" and was wondering why you wanted us to post our credit scores as I assume most people here don't have them.

Those aren't the only two episodes with after-credits scenes, the other notable one was Sunday Morning Scramble, where Walker Edminston just ad-libbed Bart Rathbone in the Washington's kitchen. It's one of my favorite scenes ever, it's really a hidden gem. "Where's the stripedy one?"
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I read it as Credit Scores too. Apparently we've spent too much time in our financial math textbooks. :P

Are there any post credit scenes from the earlier eras?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Nope, just these 4, what does it mean that there were 2 in album 61?
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I like the one in Exit, with Eugene's message to Whit. It seems like the end of a movie where the continuing of an adventure is strongly hinted at. O.o I absolutely love the one in Sunday Morning Scramble, Walker Edminston was hilarious!
Last edited by GJFH on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yes, and let us not forget to mention the famous post-credit scene at the end of the Imagination Station Revisited.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

PennyBassett wrote:Yes, and let us not forget to mention the famous post-credit scene at the end of the Imagination Station Revisited.
I don't remember that episode very well, what happens after the credits again? :anxious:
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Switch kind of has a post-credit scene as well. "John 3:16" "umm... okay... What does that have to do with peaches?"
xo eht haiasi-
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

To me, I don't think it means anything mysterious or the like I always understood it that they did extra scenes when the episodes ended up being just a tiny bit too short...to say it'd be more would be reading into something that isn't there.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~