Poll: What do you think of Malachi's Message?

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

What do you think of Malachi's Message?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:54 pm

I love it!
70%
Its okay.
20%
I hate it!
No votes
I have never listened to it.
10%

Total votes: 10

Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Poll: What do you think of Malachi's Message?

What do you think of Malachi's Message?
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Kathy, this might possibly be my favourite episode. \:D/

The characters were all at their peak of development, the story was written out nicely, humour intact...
Thouh most importantly, the moral. The idea of angels living among us has always made me feel an overwhelming sense of peace. Too often we fall into patterns of life and worry, fear, grow depressed with life. We forget we aren't alone, that there is a battle raging on and God is always looking out for us. He sees the love we share, and our desperation, he sees us doing good when no one is watching.

The difference between Jason's reaction and Whit's is thought provoking. I know people who believe there are angels among us, and others who see them as solely heavenly dwellers. This saddens me. I can only think this is from personal pain, a person confirming to cynical and depressing outlook the world has. I am thankful there was doubt in the episode, paralleling the doubt we have at times. To be honest, I think one of the most encouraging things we can focus on is that there are angels here. It is not over yet.
Last edited by GJFH on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

I thought that was pretty good also, but, it was not one of my favorites! ;)
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Wow GJFH that was thought provoking!
I also enjoyed the episode thought it is not my favorite.
Proud K.R.E Member
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Thank you, *shrugs* it's mainly related to personal experiences and sensitivities. Although the fact it featured a few of my favourite characters... well that certainly helps :) .
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark