Unfair Game

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Unfair Game

Are you guys excited for it? There's Ryan Cummings and Marvin Washington and Jason Whittaker.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Didi
Cookies & Creme

They're coming back in Album 62?
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

No, it's Odyssey Adventure Club Season 4. And I'm personally PUMPED.

MARVIN WASHINGTON RETURNS :mad:
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I am ecstatic. My parents are planning on paying for it next year.
To be honest I cried a whole half hour when I saw the news.
Marvin Washington as an adult, working in ministry, playing basketball, hanging with Jason... :mad:. I can't wait.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Now, he'll definitely come back in high school, as will Ryan.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

YES! Ryan is totally my Odyssey crush! And I just realized we'll get high school pics of both of them!!! I really wanna see Ryan drawn by Gary Lock. (And he better be cute)
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
AIOrocks101
Strawberry

Here is Ryan drawn by Gary Locke. Image
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh really? I thought that one was done by another artist! Well, it will be cool to see him in typical AIO fashion.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Man, there's something about Gary Locke's older style for AIO art that I really like. Dunno what it is, but it always gets me nostalgic. Maybe it's the color palettes or something.

Has anyone else heard the previews yet? They're nothing major or anything, but there are a couple of studio recordings on the article on AIOWiki and a page of the script is up on Facebook.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I did. My Marvin sounds so old!!!
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark