Where's Your Daddy?

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Where's Your Daddy?

Ok so I'm listening to this episode and I never realized what a fantastic episode this is! The acting is superb (especially the little darling who plays Brooke), I've worked with families at the Myers' economic level and the way they depict them is wonderfully realistic! What does everyone think of the episode?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

I agree, I think it's a very well done episode. Although I've never really known anyone in the situation that the Myer's were in, it gave me a good idea of what it would be like. And yes, the girl who played Brooke was great! :D
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Definitely one of my favourite Christmas episodes! \:D/
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!