Jones and Parker Mysteries

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Jones and Parker Mysteries

Since the relaunch we have had a Jones and Parker mystery in quite a few of the albums. It almost seems like a requirement for an album to have one of those episodes. I'm kinda curious what everyone thinks of them. For those with kids in the target age range, do they like the mysteries? What about us older listeners? Do you cringe at the thought of a new J&P episode?
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I don't usually find them very interesting. They're ok, but meh, idk. I listen to them, but not usually cause I'm looking for a good mystery. They keep me guessing, though. The Key Suspect, in my opinion, was actually amazing. I didn't have a problem with it mostly because Emily wasn't as annoying and it was intriguing and interesting. So, The J&P mysteries aren't my favorite, but I don't think they're as bad as some people say.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

I, personally, love the Jones and Parker mysteries. I enjoy the interaction and banter between Emily and Matthew, as well as the uniqueness of each new mystery. I do agree with you, though, PennyBassett about the Key Suspect. It was a really intriguing episode, and I can't wait to see how much they expand upon the storyline.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I have mixed feelings about the Jones and Parker Mysteries. While I am one for mysteries, and I grew up on the Encyclopedia Brown books, I am hungry for some larger mysteries than just these kids things...

Though, truthfully, The Key Suspect sounded like it might be the start of something more.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Didi
Cookies & Creme

I LOVE the Jones and Parker Detective agency. I like how the new albums contain a J&P episode, but now that they're only 6 episodes I feel like more could be put into an album. I love their solving strategies, those amatuer detectives.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.