Episode 802: Parker for President

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Episode 802: Parker for President

So what did you think of this episode?!
I was happy to see another school president episode we haven't had one for awhile. But I also thought Matthew and Olivia acted pretty childish at the debate, while Emily showed a side I've not seen. Trying to help Matthew win, and not her usual scheming way. If she is like that in future episodes I may change my opinion for her! I also think Zoe was being pretty silly. But overall I liked it!
Proud K.R.E Member
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I think it was a great episode overall. The characters were on point, the storyline was interesting and the moral was clear and fairly concise. I had a bit of trouble at the beginning telling Emily, Olivia and Zoe's voices apart, but I was excited to hear from Zoe again. (If only they would bring Jay back...) I'm not sure how I feel about Mory yet. He was like a perfect mixture of Eugene, Aaron (from Trent's gifted class) and Nelson. Same with his voice. I don't really like his voice. I think I like having a nerdy kid character though and more kids in general so I think I'm in favor of him. I've been really impressed with this album as a whole and I'm getting pre the hand up age feelings from it! That makes me so happy, you have no idea.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse