When One Door Closes 1 & 2

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
Jumpman256
Strawberry

When One Door Closes 1 & 2

OAClub members:
If you haven't yet, listen to the latest exclusive two-parter, When One Door Closes. It's one of the most powerful episodes Odyssey has done in a long time. (Not to mention, it has in Part 2, IMO, the MOST intense Imagination Station trip of all time in it.) O.o DEFINITELY worth a listen. :)
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I'm not a OAC member unfortunately, though I'm curious, what was this episode about?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Whit and Eugene go to the Middle East to take the Imagination Station to a church. I liked it!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Reaction One: Whit and Eugene are taking a trip in IS!? Cool, that's a new one. Where to?

Reaction 2: Israel. Oh.

Look oppression in Israel is a super important issue which receives far too little attention. Which means it's a shame it's being addressed in a club that forces the show into story-lines that don't gel at all with the actual albums. The issue deserves better. I may listen to it as people seem to like it but it won't erase the problem of context, that these sorts of episodes are already overabundant and therefore expected and the result is a show very different from aio, resulting in shoehorning of character and genre.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury