VBS Blues and Lesson Teaching

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

VBS Blues and Lesson Teaching

I wasn't able to find a topic on this underappreciated episode which led me to creating one.
I actually enjoyed the humour of Ned's situation, yes the outcome was completely expected and the characters nearly perfect stereotypes although...
The episode handled the idea of teaching God's word.
This episode talked of the importance of teaching God's word, even if it seems pointless
Ned was challenged in his faith
Ned was humbled by the chance to teach
Ned was able to see God's power in action through him
Bonus, we were graced with obvious Star Wars references.

The acting of course, fit nicely with the characters, the kids were loud, immature, and typically had a lack of attention.
From my thinking, Ned was a teenager hoping to live out his face and grow as a Christian, he was most likely more reserved, quiet and admired Daniel's courage and unwavering faith. I only gave my first lesson Sunday to a group of six-year olds and the whole experience greatly reminded me of Ned. :yes: He used illustration to teach, and I used lecturing.
Anyways, what are your thoughts on this episode?
What method of teaching works for you?
What has encouraged you personally or challenged you?
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I loved this episode it was fun but still had a great lesson!
Proud K.R.E Member
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

GFJH, it's also a reference to The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, which I love!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Oh my goodness, I've never realized that HomeschoolCowgirl, and that book is one of my Christmas favourites :clap:
It's definitely a sillier episode than most.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark