The Pact

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

The Pact

Poll ended at Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:06 am

I LOVED IT!
60%
It's one of my Favorites!
No votes
OK..
40%
I don't really like it at all...
No votes

Total votes: 5

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I must get it (the crying thing) from my Nana. She cries during almost any movie we watch. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Godsgirl6153 wrote:I must get it (the crying thing) from my Nana. She cries during almost any movie we watch. :)
My mom does!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'm sorry to say these two episodes disappointed me. The first episode made it seem that something exciting was coming. Nothing was. I suspected as much, there just seemed to be too much potentiality for cuteness with Agnes having a strange weak spot for sweet Mandy, and Agnes has such a kind, cute voice. (Well, actually, after those two episodes, I was so tried of her cute, grandmother voice I was almost read to yell, "I never want to hear that laugh again!") All the worry and mystery in the first episode ended with a story out of American Girl or Barbie movie or... whatever, any cutesy-girl franchise. A couple of girls met once every few years and giggle, giggle, giggle, until I wanted to pull my hair out. Yay. I'm not trying to say those who enjoyed it more are wrong to do so, nor that I wasn't touched on more than one occasion, nor that it wasn't a sweet stroryline with a neat surprise at the very end. But, as to my personal taste, these two episodes will probably always be my least favorite AIO story split into segments.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:I'm sorry to say these two episodes disappointed me. The first episode made it seem that something exciting was coming. Nothing was. I suspected as much, there just seemed to be too much potentiality for cuteness with Agnes having a strange weak spot for sweet Mandy, and Agnes has such a kind, cute voice. (Well, actually, after those two episodes, I was so tried of her cute, grandmother voice I was almost read to yell, "I never want to hear that laugh again!") All the worry and mystery in the first episode ended with a story out of American Girl or Barbie movie or... whatever, any cutesy-girl franchise. A couple of girls met once every few years and giggle, giggle, giggle, until I wanted to pull my hair out. Yay. I'm not trying to say those who enjoyed it more are wrong to do so, nor that I wasn't touched on more than one occasion, nor that it wasn't a sweet stroryline with a neat surprise at the very end. But, as to my personal taste, these two episodes will probably always be my least favorite AIO story split into segments.
Really? Wow! Do you think you would like it better if Jason came in and threw a bomb at the end?

-- Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:28 pm --
Wooton Bassett wrote:uhh...I never cry during Odyssey.
I cried during Greater Love. That's it.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

That's a great idea, 101! EVERY episode should have Jason throw a bomb at the end!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:That's a great idea, 101! EVERY episode should have Jason throw a bomb at the end!
Not exactly my point, but, okay! :D
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.