OAC Episode Discussion

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Is Google 8 a browser?
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

If you're using it to get on the Internet, yes, it's a browser.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Well, it does not support OAC sign up.
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

AshleyWhittaker wrote:I'm still mad about one regular album a year :x Most, if not all, fans are not going to be able to afford that. I would just get a month sub at the end of the year just to have all those exclusive episodes xD
I got it for 1 month. Its gr8 for one month in the summer if u listen to it a lot, like me. But I wouldn't get it year round because of school. And I agree $15 a month is too high. I got the $5 the first month deal. Otherwise, I wouldn't have got it.
Girls just wanna have fun!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

So, I listened to the latest OAC episode

The Lone Lawman
First of all, ugh. :P The title keeps confusing me, I either want to call it "The Gone Lawman", or "The Law Gunman"...

But, Wooton was super annoying in this episode... oi... Interrupting, forgetting his cues, like he'd never done anything like this... If they thought this role was needed, this would be a better role for kid..with no experience.

Plus, I couldn't concentrate, the story seemed like it was trying to be like Young Gun's Bonanza.. which is a classic. This one fell quite short.

(Though his right-hand man being named Lefty was funny..)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Jumpman256
Strawberry

More OAC news:
Next year will feature:
--A trip in the Inspiration Station:
https://www.facebook.com/AIOFanPage/pho ... =1&theater
(Look at the script on the right)
--The return of Zach Callison and Brandon Gilberstadt:
--And--oh, yeah--a new episode of BTV:
I still do not regret being in this Club, BTW--for someone with access who's purchased only a couple full albums, it's awesome. :)
Wakko
Pistachio

They cannot make BTV without Bernard, that's not even possible. XP
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

I agree.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Wakko wrote:They cannot make BTV without Bernard, that's not even possible. XP
I think they can, if they keep the spirit of B-TV and don't overdo it on the goofiness. They'll probably have Red Hollard host it, if I had to take a guess. I just hope that they'll be able to make some kind of reference to Bernard—like, "he retired from B-TV because reasons" or something, just to make it clear that this thing called continuity exists.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

How about if they put in clips of Bernard.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

That probably wouldn't work for an entirely new episode with the character in a major role.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

I would join if it was free - but, I have to pay $170 in a whole year O_O! Also, did that girl who won in the A.C.T.S. contest get a free yearly membership?
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

TigerShadow wrote:
Wakko wrote:They cannot make BTV without Bernard, that's not even possible. XP
I think they can, if they keep the spirit of B-TV and don't overdo it on the goofiness. They'll probably have Red Hollard host it, if I had to take a guess. I just hope that they'll be able to make some kind of reference to Bernard—like, "he retired from B-TV because reasons" or something, just to make it clear that this thing called continuity exists.
They better not have Red host it. That's just WRONG. BTV without Bernard? I don't even wanna think about it.
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Yes, this. B-TV can still be done without Bernard, if they keep the "Muppet Show" spirit of it. :) I'm REALLY excited to hear B-TV Truth! :)
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

I always wanted Bernard to come back one more time. I heard a rumor that he might be replaced. I don't think Bernard should be replaced!

I like that Zach Callison is coming back, and Brandon Gilberstacht! YEAH!!!!! I didn't like it that Mathew was replaced and Jared left.

Are these shows to be released in the OAC or a regular album next year?
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
Jumpman256
Strawberry

TrueAIO fan--these are episodes for Season 2 of the OAC. :)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yeah, truAIOfan, haven't you seen the pattern? All the really cool episodes go to the people willing to pay up for the Club. They wouldn't do something like bring B-TV back for us puny little peasants. :)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

The Old Judge wrote:Yeah, truAIOfan, haven't you seen the pattern? All the really cool episodes go to the people willing to pay up for the Club. They wouldn't do something like bring B-TV back for us puny little peasants. :)
AIO used to be free. Everything. And now all the cool stuff is going to the people with $$.
Yeah, and BTV is NOT, I repeat NOT, possible (at least in a good way) without Bernard. And trying to replace his character with Red...oh. my. gosh.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wodfamchocsod wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:Yeah, truAIOfan, haven't you seen the pattern? All the really cool episodes go to the people willing to pay up for the Club. They wouldn't do something like bring B-TV back for us puny little peasants. :)
AIO used to be free. Everything. And now all the cool stuff is going to the people with $$.
Yeah, and BTV is NOT, I repeat NOT, possible (at least in a good way) without Bernard. And trying to replace his character with Red...oh. my. gosh.
Honestly, the OAC episodes really haven't stood out to me as "THE BEST EPISODES EVEA!!!1"....truly, they've been a bit...eh...
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Jumpman256
Strawberry

Wodfam--
I'm going to be in the minority here when I say this, I'm sure--but honestly? I think the Club actually makes GOOD business sense. I mean, let's be honest--the economy isn't the best in the world right now, so I'm sure Focus--and other organizations like them--are hurting more than a bit right now. So, AIO hit on what i believe to be a good compromise--have fans pay extra for half of Ofyssey--but at the same time keep AIO afloat and alive--and on top of that, donate to good Christian causes while getting a BOATLOAD of stuff in return, :)
Belle--I actually think the OAC episodes are the best they've produced in a while--but that's me. ;)

-- Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:59 pm --
If you want a preview of the Season 2 Inspiration Station adventure, I suggest you take a look at this:
http://www.mactrast.com/2013/04/review- ... ng-flight/
When this episode comes out next year, I think it might make this manly man cry. :)