New or Old?

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

suzylou wrote:Don't worry, not all of the old era episodes are in my favorites list either, but there are a few!:)
By the way- no, your not wayy to creepy, only a little bit. Just kidding! :D Actually, I'm quite flattered...thank you for your kind words, I am most undeserving! But I'm glad your interested in checking into the ladies little worlds once in a while. I always did wish boys would at least act interested in things I like at times. I mean, if there is ever a time a boy wants to show me a big, smelly fish they just caught (EW!!) or take me mudding in four-wheel drive (*HEART ATTACK*) at least I pretend to like it just to please them. Seems like boys could do me the courtesy of telling me my new pink dress looks nice, eh? Anyways, I quite like you to be honest. Maybe you could teach the *ahem* other guys in the world a thing or two.
I actually do like your blog. I echo PF when I say that I am moderately interested in what you are interested in, even if I am a boy. Its nice to peek in on a girls world for once. And, wow! You have 161 members! That's insane! How did you get that many?
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
suzylou wrote:Don't worry, not all of the old era episodes are in my favorites list either, but there are a few!:)
By the way- no, your not wayy to creepy, only a little bit. Just kidding! :D Actually, I'm quite flattered...thank you for your kind words, I am most undeserving! But I'm glad your interested in checking into the ladies little worlds once in a while. I always did wish boys would at least act interested in things I like at times. I mean, if there is ever a time a boy wants to show me a big, smelly fish they just caught (EW!!) or take me mudding in four-wheel drive (*HEART ATTACK*) at least I pretend to like it just to please them. Seems like boys could do me the courtesy of telling me my new pink dress looks nice, eh? Anyways, I quite like you to be honest. Maybe you could teach the *ahem* other guys in the world a thing or two.
I actually do like your blog. I echo PF when I say that I am moderately interested in what you are interested in, even if I am a boy. Its nice to peek in on a girls world for once. And, wow! You have 161 members! That's insane! How did you get that many?

What?! She has 161 followers? I only have 4 on my blog.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes, it's crazy. But her blog is not an AIO blog, so more people would be interested in reading it.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Thank you, Mr. Thinker...I appreciate that.:) I don't know how or why I got those followers, and I still don't know why they like reading about my life, but I'm flattered they're interested!
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I prefer the older ones. They were more spiritually fulfilling than the newer ones are now. And Hal Smith is my favorite actor that has played Mr. Whittaker.
Mara
Pistachio

I liked the old to middle ones best (1- 49ish)
Odyssey has changed so much since then.
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

i like the new adventures
theyre amazing
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I prefer the episodes with Paul Herlinger. (Album 27 - Album 50)
^^ Props to Belle ^^
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

Most definitely the older ones.
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

mine are the ones in between
LOTR IS AWESOME
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Before recently I would have said the newer AIO's. I grew up listening to the more middle range ones, then just went up from there as they came out. But, our family has recently bought some of the OLD albums, and I was surprised how good they were! I guess I just didn't realize how much better-in a biblical way- they were.

I would say the older one are better, in that respect.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

The middle era...Simply amazing episodes! I love Novacom, so it would make sense.
Isn't it funny that there is a big saga for each era?
DBD for the beginning, novacom for the middle, and GRC for the new ones!
I guess my bro is a fan of the old era.
So yesss, I love the middle era. With newer characters that are some of my favourite characters.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It's rather inexplicable that there's one big saga for each era, Joy. One would imagine that was unplanned... Ah well, odd things happen. Perhaps that pattern will be broken with this era. What is coming with Connie may just possibly turn into a saga, let's hope.
In any case, my stance remains, I don't like new or old better, and some of the very-oldest ones, such as A Change of Hart, Dental Dilemma, and The Tangled Web are thoroughly forgettable. They had their moments, but the show has certainly improved since then.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

I usually prefer the older-ish ones, but not the REALLY old ones, the new ones just don't have that "AIO touch",
And, I know, I'm a terrible human being, but I prefer the middle (2nd) Whit, more than Hal Smith, (and more that Hal Stewart, HAL SHTEWART!). I also like the messages and lessons more.
After most the good characters and fun stuff joined, is when Odyssey was in its peak! its Golden Age!
"And all the brothers and sisters said, AMEN!"

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!