786: The Case of the Ball Cap Hero

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

How do you rate this episode?

No votes
♣♣
No votes
♣♣♣
50%
♣♣♣♣
50%
♣♣♣♣♣
No votes

Total votes: 2

Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

786: The Case of the Ball Cap Hero

The Jones and Parker Detective Agency investigates a string of robberies that are sabotaged by a good guy who comes to be known as the Ball Cap Hero.
Rate and discuss!

I'm kinda curious what everyone thinks of the Jones and Parker mystery episodes now days.
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

I haven't heard it yet, so I can't say. I'm really looking forward to it though. :P
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

This was an interesting episode. I'm a little confused as to where Buck is going to fit into the Jone's and Parker Detective Agency now. It seems like he's been helping with cases a lot, and I hope to find more about his character in Old Tricks! I'm new btw!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

I liked it a lot! I've listened to it over and over. I thought it had a good, new type of plot.