Old Tricks

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Old Tricks

Ok so there's an episode in album 61 called "Old Tricks". We know that Buck, Eugene, and Katrina are all in it and the summary of the episode is simply, "Buck is up to some of his old tricks" (Hence the name \:D/ ) so I was wondering what everyone thinks will happen in this episode. :|
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

My only theory is that it is about Buck using some of the tricks that he used as a con artist to make some friends (as he seems to be focusing on). Or maybe the storyline with Mr. Skint will be wrapped up? Except that seems like it would most likely occur in a multiple part episode.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh! The friend thing WOULD make sense! I was trying to figure out what he would have to play tricks on people about. (Sorry that sentence didn't make any sense) My original thought WAS that Mr. Skint was coming back but on the director's interview podcast they said he wasn't. I also thought he might become a Christian in this episode but apparently, he's going to be pretending he understands Eugene and Katrina's faith in album 62 so that won't happen in Old Tricks. I think it will mostly just be about kind of building their family and stuff, nevertheless, I'm super excited for the episode.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse