Album 59: Taking the Plunge Discussion

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Here:
Reddo
Strawberry

ClaraOswald wrote:Here:
Lies, there is no 59a 59b just 59 and 60, the people who are on facebook don't know everything
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Reddo wrote:
ClaraOswald wrote:Here:
Lies, there is no 59a 59b just 59 and 60, the people who are on facebook don't know everything
That's what I thought (as I got an email from Dave Arnold saying the opposite), but since that comment was from the AIO fb page, I thought that maybe there was a change or something.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I seriously love this idea. I've been dying recently with all these long breaks between albums and think it's a great idea. Hearing Odyssey is in financial trouble makes me a bit guilty for not subscribing to AIO Club (not the wealthiest person ever). I would definitely subscribe if they offered like a tiny bit cheaper year subscription plan, or just took out Club House subscription and lowered the price a bit. It would only end up being like $160 a year which is a little better. They should also make the AIO Club app available of Samsung as well, I mean what's with that!? Anyways excited for the new album, even if I don't love Penny and Wotoon together. :?
vickygreen48
Strawberry

Is OAC available in Canada? Last time I tried it wasn't but I haven't tried recently. I would love to support AIO but if OAC is not available in Canada then I can't.

If AIO is making half albums such as 59a and 59b I would rather that than 59 and 60 as separate albums with only 6 episodes.
To AIO: Please make an a and b rather than 2 separate ones. I want you to keep the traditional 12 episodes. The 12 (or more) episodes is what makes AIO albums what they are.
Connie: someone may need to slap me
Eugene: are u asking for a volunteer? ...
Connie: how is he?... no no wait i may need to sit down... no no i should stay on my feet, will someone catch me if i pass out?
Eugene: before or after we slap you
-Album 58 The Ties That Bind Part 10
Reddo
Strawberry

vickygreen48 wrote:Is OAC available in Canada? Last time I tried it wasn't but I haven't tried recently. I would love to support AIO but if OAC is not available in Canada then I can't.

If AIO is making half albums such as 59a and 59b I would rather that than 59 and 60 as separate albums with only 6 episodes.
To AIO: Please make an a and b rather than 2 separate ones. I want you to keep the traditional 12 episodes. The 12 (or more) episodes is what makes AIO albums what they are.
No OAC in Canada yet, and it is definitely being 59 and 60 there are no A and B albums
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Another thing that will make non-OACers upset is the fact that 59 will be in the OAC 4 months before it airs on the radio.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Ooh, that could be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me. I am no longer upset about OAC, I think it was probably a very smart move on the AIO team's part that's already paying off. However, I, like fodo, wished that they took off the Clubhouse subscription that I don't really want and lowered the price just a tad bit. Perhaps they could have different "packages" for the club with different features and thus different prices.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

A website called the AIO Update has announced that album 59 will be released in May(2015) for OAC members, and air on the radio n July(also in 2015)! Then... album 60 will be released later in the year! Yes! I like this idea a lot more than waiting an entire year for only 6 episodes!
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

That is not completely accurate. It doesn't air on the radio till the fall.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, Bren, will both albums still be released in 2015?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Well, that's what the people over at AIO Update think but it should be interesting to see how they work it in after 59 if that's the case.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I wish they would just put out album 59 around the spring and then 60 around fall or winter.
Mr. Yorp
Cookies & Creme

This is silly to split the album. Does FotF think that people are stupid or are people just plain stupid? I almost wish AiO had had financial trouble before starting past album 50, if this is all the better they can do. About the only person I like is Buck (and how many homeschoolers listen to AiO and they couldn't have him homeschooled?! just say'n) Is this "album" going to cost as much as a full album? I doubt it, but who knows? All because of the AiO club I'm sure.Image *Sigh*

Are Wooton and Penny making sure to follow God's will for "their" lives? That is very important.Image
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Mr. Yorp wrote:Is this "album" going to cost as much as a full album?
No it isn't going to, thankfully. One of the reasons that they're doing a short album is that they can package it cheaper (not in a fancy hard plastic case, more like what a Lamplighter Theatre story comes in), therefore making the price less.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

There seems to be so much contradictory information on this topic that I can no longer be sure of how the album will be released. I suppose I'll trust Bren and Reddo.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

ClaraOswald wrote:
No it isn't going to, thankfully. One of the reasons that they're doing a short album is that they can package it cheaper (not in a fancy hard plastic case, more like what a Lamplighter Theatre story comes in), therefore making the price less.
Are they really going to remove the hard copies? I don't mind paper cases, but I will seriously miss the more sturdy case, but I could care less as long as the AIO team keeps making new episodes for us.
vickygreen48
Strawberry

ClaraOswald wrote:
so how will the package be? will it be in a paper slip case, or will it be in a nicer case kinda like those paper folding cd cases?

i want it to be like the folding case because then when i buy the album, i can put it on my book shelf and then you can see the spine and it can be labelled nicely and all that.
Connie: someone may need to slap me
Eugene: are u asking for a volunteer? ...
Connie: how is he?... no no wait i may need to sit down... no no i should stay on my feet, will someone catch me if i pass out?
Eugene: before or after we slap you
-Album 58 The Ties That Bind Part 10
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

Although I haven't seen this anywhere, I'm absolutely positive that it will be in the sturdy cardboard cases like BTV Live or Wooton's Whirled History came in. In fact, I think they were testing the 6-episode concept with Wooton's Whirled History to see if it would work. And I think it did.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I wonder if it will be a bit cheaper than before, and how much it will cost online.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset