New (Fan) Names for GRC Episodes

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

New (Fan) Names for GRC Episodes

So, with the recent news that Album 58: The Ties That Bind, will be named The Ties That Bind: Parts 1-14 (seriously, no creativity?), I've decided to try to come up with my own, fan names for those episodes (when released), and the Green Ring Conspiracy episodes.

Part One: The Past is Anything But Plain (Get it? Plane, plain...)

Description
A plane crashes in Gower's Field and both Emily and Matthew make surprising discoveries nearby. Meanwhile, both Whit and Wally Haggler meet friends from the past.
Part Two: Secrets Abound

Description
Whit discovers that his visitor has a secret job that seems to be related to the backpack of money that Emily found. Matthew and Nelson get a surprise call from people with an interest in the Appleberry phone.
Part Three: A Likeness Forged

Description
Connie begins her art class at Campbell College and meets Penny Wise. Buck Oliver applies for a job at Whit's End and Whit searches for his missing grandson.
Part Four: Incriminating Evidence

Description
Katrina prepares to tutor students in Whit's End and interviews Buck about a job there. Whit and Monty go to Trickle Lake to see what they can find out about The Green Ring.
Part Five: Reasons of Rubbish

Description
Whit and Detective Polehaus pursue connections between the Green Ring and Uncle Archie's Carnival while Wally Haggler and Jay chase leads of their own. Matthew takes the Appleberry to Eugene to try to fix it.
Part Six: The Third Wheel

Description
Everyone goes to Uncle Archie's Carnival. There, Connie and Matthew both feel excluded from new friendships between Penny, Wooton, Buck, and Emily. Whit, Detective Polehaus, and Monty investigate clues.
Part Seven: Bitten and Smitten

Description
Whit explores technology to find Monty while Connie explores Wooton's feelings for Penny. Katrina grows suspicious of Buck while Emily's trust in him grows as she helps him find the Appleberry.
Part Eight: A Dagger Driven Deep (Stiletto, dagger..)

Description
Eugene and Katrina try to get information from Buck while Connie learns about Dr. Trask's religious group. In his search for Monty, Whit learns more about Agent Tanner and the Stiletto.
Part Nine: Twist and Miss

Description
Whit learns more about the Green Ring from young Buck Oliver and a mysterious source. Eugene has a new task involving the Appleberry and Connie is puzzled by Dr. Trask's version of Christianity.
Part Ten: Outward Appearances

Description
Detective Polehaus questions Buck while Eugene tries to fix the Appleberry. Connie and Wooton make plans for a picnic with Penny. Katrina is determined to find Buck when he disappears.
Part Eleven: Change For a Buck?

Description
Connie goes hiking with Penny as Whit becomes concerned about her potential connections to the Green Ring. Katrina gets into trouble trying to help Buck, and Matthew and Emily try to find the money before it's too late.
Part Twelve: Terminated

Description
Things heat up as the Green Ring tries to slip away. Whit and Detective Polehaus frantically search for Connie, Penny, and Wooton, and the counterfeit money while Emily, Matthew, and Eugene help from Whit's End.
So, tell me what you think? Do you think any should be different?

*Descriptions from AIOwiki
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Love them! can I come up with some to?
Proud K.R.E Member
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Micky wrote:Love them! can I come up with some to?
Weeeeeell, I already did all the ones for GRC, but you have different ideas or changes to suggest, feel free to do so. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

What sagas are there besides the GRC that needs name-revising? The Ties that Bind?
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

These names you came up with are GREAT!!! I love them!! Especially Change for a Buck! That one was good!! :P
Girls just wanna have fun!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

lets do it for the Labyrinth
Part 1. Access Denied
Jason comes to London, where his disguise is discovered by Reggie Fingers.
Part 2. Plans For England
Jason, along with Dale and Sue, try to warn MI5 and Interpol of Mr. Grote's scheme, but not before the Koflax gets to the British Museum.
Part 3. The Alamo
Jason tries to activate the Alamo virus before Mr. Grote releases the Koflax.

I believe A Stab In The Dark is a better name for part 8.
Last edited by Shadow on Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote: I believe A Stab In The Dark is a better name for part 8. I edited your quote to show that it is better.
You can disagree with me and give your own opinion. however, I see no reason for you to edit my quote as if I said that. I didn't, so changing my quote to make it look like I did is a bit deceitful.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Sorry about that.
Last edited by Shadow on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Nice titles though! :clap:
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Part 4. (TTTB) Return of a Buck? (Similar to Belle's "Change For a Buck?" because these episodes are similar)
Eugene and Katrina deal with the changes that come with a new addition to the house. Whit’s conflict with the “Let’s Get Together Festival” intensifies as his shop is vandalized. Jason helps Connie solve the mystery of the old trunk. And strange goings-on in an area called Hangman’s Hollow draw Jay’s attention.
Part. 5 (TTTB) Tales of Tension and Mystery
Mysteries are solved and new ones begin as Connie discovers what's inside the old trunk, and Detective Polehaus investigates the vandalism to Whit's End. Mrs Adelaide give Emily and Matthew a difficult assignment. A 'newcomer' to Odyssey has to cope with tension at school. Jay is determined to get back up for a trip to Hangman's Hollow. And Wooton finds his life complicated by the notorious Perilous Pen.

Last bumped by Shadow on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:19 am.