734: Life Expectancy, Part 1

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

How do you rate this episode?

5 stars
50%
4 stars
20%
3 stars
20%
2 stars
No votes
1 star
10%

Total votes: 10

Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

734: Life Expectancy, Part 1

Here's the first part of the most anticipated episode of Album 57. I am really interested in what everyone thinks. This should make for an interesting review thread.
dolphinlovr4ever
Caramel Crunch

I got so mad where it stops. I HATE these 2 parters or 3 in this case.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

I thought this was a really great episode, along with the other two episodes. They were very heartwarming, and really make you think.
When I first listened to them, on a long car ride a few weeks ago, my brother and I were trying to hear it through my phone's tiny speakers, and I guess my dad listened to them as well, because he suddenly turned around as Connie found out about her mom and said, "Pause it! Wait until I can download them onto my computer and put it through the car speakers!" Heh, he's NEVER said that, so I guess they must have been really good! ;) My mom even shed a few tears.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

This episode was pretty sad. I almost cried when Connie found out her mom died. :(
^^ Props to Belle ^^
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

... grrr. well I tryed to stay away from this topic till I listened, but I figured people would use spoilers. (no offence guys) other than that, I'm listening to it now. I'll give my review when I'm done. :( I'm at that part now...
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

yelsew wrote:... grrr. well I tryed to stay away from this topic till I listened, but I figured people would use spoilers. (no offence guys) other than that, I'm listening to it now. I'll give my review when I'm done. :( I'm at that part now...
Whoops. I'm sorry. :oops:
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

I just listened to it...and had a hard time keeping myself from crying :cry: <<look..here I go again!

Very well done. I'm excited for the next parts!!
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Whitfan
Strawberry

I love it because it is teaching us all about how to grieve when someone dies. I think Connie has the right to cry. She thinks it's not right to cry, but you need to get all your emotions out. I gave this 4 stars because her dad Bill got after her when she had just found out herself. I love how Whit, Wooton, and all the Odyssey crew want to help her in her time of loss. Question from me to you is: would you want your friends to help you if you lost someone you loved dearly? I would. I would want them to do all they could.
"Don't give up on your faith. Love comes to those who believe it. And that's the way it is."
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

It was amazing, all of them were. They were so relatable, I was crying within the first 6 minutes. It handled a hard topic really well, it even answered some questions I had about the topic.
Whitfan
Strawberry

Here is a verse that I just read after hearing the last part and thought I would share it with you all to see what you all think about it:

1 Peter 5:10

10: "In His kindness God called you to share in his eternal glory by means of Christ Jesus. So after you have suffered a little while, He will restore, support, and strengthen you, and He will place you on a firm foundation."

I believe what it is saying is you can grieve about the passing of a loved one but then you can look to God for the support He will give you to go on with your life.
"Don't give up on your faith. Love comes to those who believe it. And that's the way it is."
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

God is amazing, you can't doubt that.
His word is amazing too, I am so glad he promises this and lots of other things!

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!