Which Katrina/Eugene episode was your favorite?

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

Which Katrina/Eugene episode was your favorite?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:59 pm

Truth, Trivia, & 'Trina
15%
It Began with a Rabbit's Foot
2%
Naturally I Assumed
11%
It Ended with a Handshake
11%
A Book by it’s Cover
No votes
Unto Us a Child Is Born
2%
A Little Credit Please
2%
The Turning Point
No votes
The Time Has Come
No votes
Love Is In the Air
13%
The Right Choice
9%
Solitary Refinement
4%
For Whom the Wedding Bells Toll
15%
Wrapped Around Your Finger
4%
A Most Intriguing Question
2%
A Most Surprising Answer
No votes
A Most Extraordinary Conclusion
No votes
For Better or For Worse
2%
Prisoners of Fear
7%

Total votes: 46

PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Thanks! It's good to be here!! Another great Meltsner album, in general, is Eugene Returns! When Katrina starts sobbing over Eugene's memory loss I always get choked up.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Oh, I love the Most Surprising Return three-parter. I agree, Penny (can I call you just Penny, or do you prefer PennyBassett? Or PB? Or, possibly, Bassett?), the scene between Connie and Katrina is so heart-wrenching. I also like the scene between Katrina and Whit, where she asks if there might be a way to remove certain bad memories.

Not Eugene/Katrina related, though, my favorite scene is the one where Eugene comes out of the Imagination Station and regains his memories. It's absolutely beautifully sad and wonderful and one of the greatest scenes from that entire season.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

You're Two Kind was pretty funny, especially Eugene. :lol:
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

It made her look like a q-tip...
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Lol ya'll can call me Penny! So I'm going through all the odyssey episodes and it's touching me that I have to wait for 2 albums before I can listen to it! ARG! The WAITING!!!!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

The Right Choice, Truth, Trivia, and Trina, Prisoners of Fear
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Paoli
Vanilla

I haven't heard any of these....and I thought I was a devoted fan. Guess I need to listen to more episodes :)
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Don't worry I have only heard about 7 of them.