Post Your Episode Review

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Post Your Episode Review

Instead of making a whole new topic about one episode, post your review here for everyone to see. Please feel free to discuss about episodes, not other things. It's easier for people to read the good stuff when the pages aren't littered with frivolous talk. Thank you! ;)

Tip: Instead of always 'quote'-ing everything on a comment, delete all the excess comments besides the one your really replying to.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I loved Hawaii episode it was funny awesome and it described Hawaii pretty well . I went there and expected what they said and they were pretty much right excpet the lual . I went last summer. Overall it's in my top favorite episode
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

C-guy wrote:Instead of making a whole new topic about one episode, post your review here for everyone to see. Please feel free to discuss about episodes, not other things. It's easier for people to read the good stuff when the pages aren't littered with frivolous talk. Thank you! ;)

Tip: Instead of always 'quote'-ing everything on a comment, delete all the excess comments besides the one your really replying to.
Eh, we could put them all in one topic, but since this is the "episode discussion section" I think the whole point it to have a separate topic for each episode. It just makes it easier so people can choose which episode they want to talk about.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

gabbygirl17 wrote:I loved Hawaii episode it was funny awesome and it described Hawaii pretty well . I went there and expected what they said and they were pretty much right excpet the lual . I went last summer. Overall it's in my top favorite episode
Ah! YOU went to Hawaii I want to go there! I love Aloha Oy!!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

HannahJ. wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:I loved Hawaii episode it was funny awesome and it described Hawaii pretty well . I went there and expected what they said and they were pretty much right excpet the lual . I went last summer. Overall it's in my top favorite episode
Ah! YOU went to Hawaii I want to go there! I love Aloha Oy!!
Its awesome
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I wrote a really good review of Sergent York, Part 1 on my computer, but I can't find it!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I wrote a really good review of Sergent York, Part 1 on my computer, but I can't find it!
Once you find it you should post it inn your blog. I'd love to hear it.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

While it makes perfect sense for us to have separate topics for each episode we want to talk about, as long as things don't get TOO crowded, it is a good idea to have a place just to place reviews. I'll post one of my favorites, A Thankstaking Story.
This significant episode marked the first AIO episode tackling a national holiday. And AIO fans thrilled to hear Eugene's ukelele back, even if it made us miss Bernard's moaning more than ever. We fans are often tempted to think this episode is a throwback to the similar unreleased yet famous episode which also centers around characters nuttily entertaining themselves during a blackout. If so, it is fitting.
There's a sense of nostalgia with Connie grouchy at Eugene in Whit's End. Then whimsey bursts into the episode, to be present from then one, when the characters are all suddenly trapped together. The episode is truly childish, too much for anyone who has forgotten what it is to appreciate silly rhymes and childish singing. But we maturity-lacking AIO loyalists were delighted. The craziness and deliberate corn was highly amusing. The Dr. Seuss spoof theme worked well as a funny plot line, and the various other tips of the hat had me in ecstasies of children's entertainment geek joy. Jay proved he could work nicely with the other characters, blending hilariously right in. Wooton was at his funniest. Wally was a nice character. Andre Stojka, with impressive grace, stepping into the classic role of Whit narrating proved to be both the icing and the whipped cream. Connie hasn't gotten much better in voice since Odyssey Sings and her squealing is hilarious beside Eugene's high, through the nose melodies. Yet, these same singing voices made me feel beautifully touched and happy at the end. And then, to make things just a bit better, in comes Harlow. If that's not perfect, what is?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Once you find it you should post it inn your blog. I'd love to hear it.[/quote]

I posted it along with my review of Seeing Red.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

I really like the album 25 episodes.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Here are all my episode reviews:Episode Review: 801 The Feud Of Mason County

8/21/2016
0 COMMENTS

I personally did not like this episode. The entire time I was wondering,"How does this relate to the rest of AIO?" For this reason, and the fact that it wasn't very good, I give this 1 and 1/2 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments798: A Forgiving Heart Review

10/3/2016
0 COMMENTS

Picture
This episode was okay. It was pretty good, I just don't get how Renae lost her faith from her dog dying. I give A Forgiving Heart 4 out of 6 stars.

0 Comments
538: Stubborn Streaks Review

9/5/2016
0 COMMENTS

Stubborn Streaks was an amazing episode that was truly timeless. Bernard, Tom, Jack, Liz, Mandy, and Jared were at their best. I give Stubborn Streaks 5 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments
485: Plan B, Part II Collision Course Episode Review

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

This episode was amazing. Again, this episode was amazing. The action was superb. I give Plan B, Part II Collision Course 5 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments
Episode Review: 805-806 A Very Bassett Wedding

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

Picture
This episode was pretty good. I was suprised at the end when Whit commented that Jules was there. The acting was suprisingly good. I give A Very Bassett Wedding Parts 1 and 2 4 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments
Episode Review: 804 The Key Suspect

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

This episode was pretty good. It was very decent. The acting by Dion was great. Matthew was hilarious. I can't wait for a sequel. I give The Key Suspect 4 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments
Episode Review: 803 Old Tricks

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

This episode is awesome. I loved everyone's performance, especially Buck's. I can't believe the quality of this episode. I give Old Tricks 5 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments
Episode Review: 802 Parker For President

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

This episode was pretty good. At least I thought that it was pretty good. The characters were superb. I give Parker For President 4 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments
Episode Review: 797 A Predicament of Biblical Proportions

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

Picture
This episode was... peculiar. It was fine, but still weird. Hopefully he appears again, other wise it would be useless. This was fine, definetly better then The Feud of Mason County. I give it 3 and a half stars.

0 Comments
798: A Forgiving Heart Review

10/3/2016
0 COMMENTS

Picture
This episode was okay. It was pretty good, I just don't get how Renae lost her faith from her dog dying. I give A Forgiving Heart 4 out of 6 stars.

0 Comments

9/5/2016
0 COMMENTS

Stubborn Streaks was an amazing episode that was truly timeless. Bernard, Tom, Jack, Liz, Mandy, and Jared were at their best. I give Stubborn Streaks 5 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

This episode was amazing. Again, this episode was amazing. The action was superb. I give Plan B, Part II Collision Course 5 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

Picture
This episode was pretty good. I was suprised at the end when Whit commented that Jules was there. The acting was suprisingly good. I give A Very Bassett Wedding Parts 1 and 2 4 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

This episode was pretty good. It was very decent. The acting by Dion was great. Matthew was hilarious. I can't wait for a sequel. I give The Key Suspect 4 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

This episode is awesome. I loved everyone's performance, especially Buck's. I can't believe the quality of this episode. I give Old Tricks 5 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

This episode was pretty good. At least I thought that it was pretty good. The characters were superb. I give Parker For President 4 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

Picture
This episode was... peculiar. It was fine, but still weird. Hopefully he appears again, other wise it would be useless. This was fine, definetly better then The Feud of Mason County. I give it 3 and a half stars.

0 Comments
798: A Forgiving Heart Review

10/3/2016
0 COMMENTS

Picture

0 Comments

9/5/2016
0 COMMENTS

0 Comments

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

0 Comments

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

Picture

0 Comments

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

0 Comments

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

0 Comments

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

0 Comments

9/4/2016
0 COMMENTS

Picture

0 Comments

Character Review #1: Jared DeWhite

Album 60 Episode Reviews #5-6: Between The Lines

10/16/2016
0 COMMENTS

Between The Lines is the best episode in Album 60. Jana, Whit, Jason, and Connie were all amazing. And Robyn Mallory was a very good character as well. Devon was pretty good as well I give Between The Lines 5 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments
Album 60 Episode Reviews #4: The Case Of The Ball Cap Hero

10/16/2016
0 COMMENTS

The Case Of The Ball Cap Hero is a normal episode. Don Polehaus is the best character in this episode. I give The Case Of The Ball Cap Hero 3 and a half out of 5 stars.

0 Comments
Album 60 Episode Reviews #3: No Cause For Concern

10/16/2016
0 COMMENTS

No Cause For Concern is a good episode like the rest of Album 60. The best actor was Jess Harnell as Wooton. I give No Cause For Concern 4 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments
Album 60 Episode Reviews #2: Cycle Of Fear

10/16/2016
0 COMMENTS

Picture
Cycle Of Fear was a pretty good episode. Just average. Better than Words From The Wise for sure. The best character was Matthew. I give Cycle of Fear 4 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments
Album 60 Episode Reviews #1: Words From The Wise

10/16/2016
0 COMMENTS

Words From The Wise was an average episode. Nothing special about it. I give Words From The Wise 3 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments
Breaking Point: Review

10/12/2016
0 COMMENTS

Wow. Just. Wow. The acting was superb. The best was Nick. I give Breaking Point 4 and a half out of 5 stars.

0 Comments
350:The Time of Our Lives:Review

10/9/2016
0 COMMENTS

The Time of Our Lives was pretty good. The message was superb. I give The Time of Our Lives 4 out of 5 stars.​

0 Comments
499, Exit: Review

10/9/2016
0 COMMENTS

Exit was a pretty good episode. Jason, Whit and Tom's acting was amazing. I give Exit 4 and a half out of 5 stars.

0 Comments
211-212: The Mortal Coil, Part 1 and 2: Review

10/8/2016
0 COMMENTS

The Mortal Coil is the best AIO episode ever made. I am not kidding, The end of part 1 was insane. Part 2 was even better. I give The Mortal Coil 10 out of 5 stars.

0 Comments
<<Previous
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: