Father's Day

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Is there a clear right path that you can hand listeners on a golden platter after one's life has been smashed to bits?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

No, it won't make life better, nothing would. BUT I do think (as I have stated a few times) the episode would be MORE effective if it ended with Connie deciding what was best for her, not with the decision. If she left with "The best things are to do what you're supposed to and realize life goes on...only you can answer that honey" from June (that is what is said in the episode.. then there is a musical transition). I think they could have ended the episode there and it would be MORE effective. Not ideal, or not the end all answer because each situation is different. No one answer is going to be right for everyone. As said in the episode, there is no easy answer... yet the episode made it seem like Connie had an easy answer and that answer is for everyone. I just think it's misleading, that's all.
Last edited by Waldo on Fri May 24, 2013 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odyssey Fan Wiley
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hm. You're right, Waldo. *shakes hand* Well said, thanks.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury