The Fifth House on the Left

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

What did you think?

Great episode!
47%
Good
37%
Not a fav.
16%

Total votes: 19

Mara
Pistachio

The Fifth House on the Left

What did you all think of this two part episode?
I honestly didn't like it very much. I know that it was not in Odyssey, but to me, it still didn't have that Odyssey feel like the episodes should. I thought the lesson was good, and parts of the storyline, but overall I thought it was an odd episode.
What about you?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

You are right. It did not have the "feel" of Odyssey, but I actually think we can forgive it for that. After all, it's good for the show to venture into new territories, and I thought that overall the lesson and plot were handled quite well. Also, this episode was an important step in Eugene's growth as a human being. His conversation with Maria can give you goosebumps.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Mara
Pistachio

True, but I guess I didn't find it as 'warm' as the episodes normally are.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I don't know quite what I think it's good but not my fav.
Proud K.R.E Member
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

I like this episode. Back when I listened to AIO on the radio, we used to record them on tapes. We had the first episode, but whenever this episode came around, we could never catch the next one and I was always in suspense about what happened next.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Connie Kendall FAN
Vanilla

I think I have to disagree I thought the episode was good or maybe even great( I have listened to it ALOT, maybe too much) I have listened to it for many years and to me it feels like a normal Adventures in Odyssey episode.butmaybe the reason you think it is not a normal Odyssey episode is because maybe it is not suppose to be, because its the adventures that Bernard and Eugene have OUTSIDE of Odyssey, maybe it's suppose to feel abnormal
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I like the episode. It had a nice feel to it. Adventures don't always have to happen in Odyssey like Train Ride.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset