Snow Day! Best episode ever, or should have never been made?

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I really like this episode. I'm not sure why since I know it's not great. But, it was one of the episodes that, when I first started listening to free online episodes (before the OAC), I listened to all the time. And I honestly loved it when I was eleven, and I still think it's funny. It pulls off corny better than a lot of episodes do.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I've slid back and forth. It has funny bits, but it really is just a lot of running around and yelling. Throw snowballs, yell and run, throw snowballs, yell and run some more. You definitely have to be in the mood.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury