Novacom Saga

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

How was the Novacom Saga?

EPIC!
91%
Like it
9%
It was alright
No votes
Terrible
No votes

Total votes: 11

Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

NovaCom

I don't think there's already a topic for this. I put it in the search engine and nothing came up so in this topic post what you think about the NovaCom Saga. I love it. It is very well put together, but if you take a step back and just think about it, it seems kinda silly. A radio company trying to mind-control the world by stealing a time machine made by an ice cream shop owner.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I love it! It was great! They did an awesome job making the story up and putting the characters in hot water!
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

LOOOVE the novacom saga!! I think the Connie-Mitch thing is a great touch to the story. Hope the AIO team does another saga that spans several albums again!
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

AMAZING LIFE CHANGING! So much better than the Blackgaard Saga!!!!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I love this saga! :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Rosy
Cookie Dough

This sags contains most of my favorite episodes, and it is just terrific. I like it the best of any saga, including The Green Ring, which comes in second. Here is a link to WHO WAS THE CHAIRMAN, in case you might want to read it.
http://www.odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewt ... f=13&t=211
꿈. 희망. 전진.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Awesome, fantastic, fabulous, wonderful, extraordinary, cool, unbelievable, jaw-dropping, incredible, amazing, grand, splendid, remarkable, breaktaking, overwhelming, astounishing, marvelous, and startling.

Have I said enough? :lol:
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

I love Novacom it's amazing
Who's with me?!?!
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Novacom was a fine piece of work indeed! It had much drama and action, a little bit of romance, an intriguing mystery, a heartbreak, and all to come together in a joyful and victorious ending! Wonderful! =)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Our family doesn't always get the chance to listen to AIO together considering that we have a large family, but I enjoyed this more because we listened to it as a family, and for all the reasons Sammy mentioned. ;)
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

What Sammy said! One of the finest pieces in AiO history...I'm sure a numerous amount of you would agree.
Sparky- I listened to this saga for the first time when I was ten...I remember fondly cuddling up by the woodstove in the kitchen while I listened to it. Before long it would draw each of my big brothers interest and they began to join me every night listening to it! So like your experience, I enjoyed it even more listening and discussing it with my brothers.

Aside from all the adventure, thrill, suspense and romance- Novacom held many issues we face in life as well, and while I don't think many of us encounter our town going through something as bizarre as Odyssey did in the Novacom saga, these episodes did portray a lot on dealing with trust, fear, hate, envy, anger, honesty...and again, we learn so much from these episodes.

Bravo, Odyssey team. You outdid yourself again! Well, the Green Ring Conspiracy was pretty amazing as well....oh, and Darkness Before Dawn was fantastic, and...good lordy, it's all wonderful!
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

I love the Novacom series! Well written, good character development, adventure, suspense, the works! It's all great!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

The Novacom Saga was the best saga ever.
^^ Props to Belle ^^