Recollections

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Recollections

Some people love this episode,Other don't.And I want to know what you think.Me personally I like this episode,cause It's very Touching and fun to hear about Whits past.But some people love it to munch,but I can see why.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

fodo14 wrote:Some people love this episode,Other don't.And I want to know what you think.Me personally I like this episode,cause It's very Touching and fun to hear about Whits past.But some people love it to munch,but I can see why.

I dont know if ive heard it. Ill have to listen to it.
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
Jason
Cookies & Creme

fodo14 wrote:Some people love this episode,Other don't.And I want to know what you think.Me personally I like this episode,cause It's very Touching and fun to hear about Whits past.But some people love it to munch,but I can see why.
I think this is a classic episode. I really like it cause it tells the story of how Whit's End came to be.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Whit was very angry, harsh and bitter for part of this episode. I can understand why, his wife died and he's grieving, but I hated to see Whit act like that. Now I understand he's human, but still, I hate it.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Jason
Cookies & Creme

The Old Judge wrote:Whit was very angry, harsh and bitter for part of this episode. I can understand why, his wife died and he's grieving, but I hated to see Whit act like that. Now I understand he's human, but still, I hate it.
Maybe, but that's one reason I like this episode. It shows a more human side of Whit.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

It is a Sad Episode,but a Happy One! Whit was A LOT different!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

gabbygirl17 wrote:

You have to listen to it. :!: Its a classic
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

It's really a classic. It's not like their best episode, but it's pretty good
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Come on, Whit is human.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

fodo14 wrote:
gabbygirl17 wrote:

You have to listen to it. :!: Its a classic
It is but SO SAD! I actually think Mortal Coil is worse though... I nearly cried for both :|
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

The first time I listened to it; it scared me bacause I had the same sickness Jenny had :shock:
Though I took my medicine, so I was okay
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I actually had a similar experience I was known for getting strep so I had a little What If stage! Poor You Sparky!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Well, this is a little late, bit part of me agrees with the Old Judge. It was hard to see Whit hurting so much, and going through so much pain. However, it also gave me a glimpse into his past, and a better understanding of his personality now. He has an overwhelming peace and godliness that can only come through suffering.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Recollections touched me deeply when I first heard it as a child. To me, it remains... special. Very special. A tear-jerker that's much more than a sweet little tear-jerker. It's a story about a person we care about. And how he became the person we care about. And about the first appearance of the sadly elusive Officer Harley. And about... a woman named Jenny. And a girl named Jenny. We've never really and truly entered the time when Jenny was alive, since the tales of her are always back-flashes or, in The Mortal Coil, a not completely real. In a sense she can only be... recollections... to us.
"I love you, John."
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Recollections will always be a favorite of mine...its so emotional yet beautiful. Very dear to me to see this little glimpse into Whits life.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

I also liked to hear hoe odyssey became the odyssey that we love. Before I heard this episode, I had always known that Jenny was whits wife and she died, but I never knew how.
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Recollections is easily the best episode in Album 1. It has emotion, Whit being human, history, storytelling, good lines, sadness, and spectacular acting by everyone involved. This is one for the AIO history books.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.