Family Portraits (re released?)

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Family Portraits (re released?)

Some of you have already read about this, but it seems kind of funny to me. For those who haven't heard them before, some of the stories will still seem familiar to them if they've heard most of the older classics before. A few of the episodes in this package have been re written and re recorded since their initial release for various reasons, so I'm kind of wondering how the team decided it was acceptable to release them now. Do the original reasons that they were removed from canon not apply anymore, or do the sentimental reasons for releasing the collection that started it all outweigh those reasons?

I'm still interested, though, in hearing the episodes that I haven't heard already from the Lost episodes. I should also point out that luckily for the AIO team, "Lights Out at Whit's End" wasn't released until after Family portraits, so that episode need not see the light of day again (save for the few in possession of the, dare I say it, "Dusty Episodes").
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley