Which AIO episodes have made you cry?

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Which AIO episodes have made you cry?

Okay I see there isn't no topic like this yet, so I thought I would make one! ;)
There is a few episodes that make me cry there is one that really makes me cry every time I hear it and that one is, Karen, that episode makes me cry every time I hear it, it seems like there might be more but I can't think of them right now! ;)

Do u guys have any episodes that make u cry? I know usually Odyssey episodes make us happy nd laugh, but there are some episodes that that just touches our heart! Oh and I almost cried when I heard the episode when Eugene nd Katrina couldn't have kids! That is so upsetting! :( Oh well that's not what this topic is supposed to be about! lol
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
ejmade
Caramel Crunch

Karen makes me want to cry....and the one when Mitch and Connie are supposed to marry and then break up I screamed and felt like a was going to throw my self on my bed and CRY!!! I hope Connie gets married to Jason.... they'd be really cute together!
There's been an awakening. Have you felt it? the Dark side... and the Light
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

We're with you one hundred percent on both Karen and Something New. Especially Something New. Mitch, how could you? You heartbreaking, rotten, two-timing... now I sound like Erica in Soaplessly Devoted but oh well.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Starflower1234
Cookies & Creme

When I first listened to The Mortal Coil, I was pacing the room and crying. I felt like Whit was going to die, even though I knew he wouldn't, because he was in later episodes. I still cry some when I hear it. There are others, but that's the one I remember the most.
I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise. "Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee." And I don't mean to. I don't mean to. - Sam from The Fellowship of the Ring movie
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you! - Sam from The Return of the King movie
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I don't have any episodes that make me cry, but on The Mortal Coil when Whit hears Jenny's voice and turns around, he says, "Jenny!....Ohh, Jenny!" with such emotion that it touched me deeply. And then when Tom talks to Unconscious Whit in the hospital room at the end of Part 1, and the machines start beeping, whew.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Fili
Caramel Crunch

Pamela has a problem is so sad closest I have ever been to crying during AIO
I was Bart rathbone
in the character klub
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I ALWAYS cry when I play "Clara". It is so pathetic! "Go away bad dream, BOO!" Whit's patheticness makes me cry. And then the sacrifice in the end... And then the letter when Clara is older.... *tear slips down cheek*
MeltsnerGirl91
Strawberry

All those episodes have gotten me close to tears or made me tear up. I was stunned when the Barclays moved away in Pokenberry Falls, RFD. "Recollections" and "Greater Love" are super sad as well.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Oh yeah! I forgot about "Greater Love!" I also weep in that one...
Mara
Pistachio

I cried at the end of Something New, when Connie says that the yellow tulips mean goodbye :cry:
Ashleigh
Strawberry

Clara made me Cry - About the lil orphan, Whit wanted to adopt. - This was after his wife died...
Sage
Caramel Crunch

Odyssey is so close to my heart that nowadays, every episode makes me cry. Maybe I'm just getting old, but whenever I listen to an episode that I heard as a kid, I cry. Odyssey has always been there for me.

Aside from that, what are some major tear-jerker episodes??? Have any episodes made you REALLY cry? 'Forever...Amen' has always made me cry...and cry. The part where Billy dreams of his baby sister who died.

Here are a few of the classic tear-worthy ones:
Someone to Watch over me (so powerful)
Karen
The Mortal Coil
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

Oh my!Clara and mortal coil
*Sniff*
"Go away bad dream, boo!"
:cry:
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Laurie
Vanilla

Karen, The Very Best of Friends, Clara, A Touch of Healing make me cry. There are probably more but I can't remember them right now.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I wouldn't say it makes me, "cry", but Clara makes me kind of sad.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

The depths of your emotion is deeply moving.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Never for Nothing made me cry (or close to it) I know there are others but I can't think of them right now. East Winds Raining, when Sam gets killed.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Karen...... I cried. I don't remember if I cried on NFN.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

So many I lost count!! (I don't usually cry, I'm just mentioning ones I get sad during) But it's usually whenever a character is emotionally hurt or starts crying... Like when Eugene and Katrina cried together in the episode where Eugene tries to make thier child problem better.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:Like when Eugene and Katrina cried together in the episode where Eugene tries to make thier child problem better.
To Mend or Repair? That one made me bawl!

I can remember crying in these:
The Mortal Coil
Karen
A Touch of Healing

But I'm sure I've cried during many others.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~