Which AIO episodes have made you cry?

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Also A Touch of Healing. It was so so sad, And A Touch of Healing. And also A Touch of Healing. Also Gone..., and Gone...!
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I listened to Pamela Has a Problem today. Did I cry? Yes, a little. I think when Pam's parents showed up mainly. But the whole episode got to me in a way it hadn't before. After getting older and doing more research on the topic and the procedure of an abortion, it felt much more serious. I love this episode because it does a fantastic job at making you feel what the characters are feeling (mainly Pamela). So many moments of feeling nerve racked, scared, lost, and sad. It's deeply moving.

Also, no one mentioned Memories of Jerry. That one makes me CRY. The boat people as well. Whit's raw anger over losing his son is beautifully heartbreaking.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Gone...But not forgotten. I won't lie, I cried a little when Eugene started crying I mean it was so sad.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

One word CLARA
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Amen!!!! And the forgotten deed
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

It is REALLY hard to make me cry. I have listened to every single episode of AIO and the only one that made me teary eyed was Life Expectancy. For the other ones that make me sad I have a super deep frown, that's it.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

*sniff sniff* I have a new one *sniff sniff* I am listening to it *sniff* right now its *sniff sniff* A touch of healing poor Connie and all those kids.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Kungfunaomi wrote:It is REALLY hard to make me cry. I have listened to every single episode of AIO and the only one that made me teary eyed was Life Expectancy. For the other ones that make me sad I have a super deep frown, that's it.
*Shakes head and Chuckles. Classic Naomi.

-- Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:15 pm --
Kungfunaomi wrote:It is REALLY hard to make me cry. I have listened to every single episode of AIO and the only one that made me teary eyed was Life Expectancy. For the other ones that make me sad I have a super deep frown, that's it.

Although I do have to admit that's the same with me. I'm not super emotional. I's super expressive but not emotional. Sorry. :anxious:
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Kungfunaomi wrote:It is REALLY hard to make me cry. I have listened to every single episode of AIO and the only one that made me teary eyed was Life Expectancy.
I think I'm the same way. “Life Expectancy” only almost made me cry when Dr. Graham told Connie the news. Although, I really wanted to cry at the last scene of “Have a Heart”.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Scientific Guy wrote:
Kungfunaomi wrote:It is REALLY hard to make me cry. I have listened to every single episode of AIO and the only one that made me teary eyed was Life Expectancy.
I think I'm the same way. “Life Expectancy” only almost made me cry when Dr. Graham told Connie the news. Although, I really wanted to cry at the last scene of “Have a Heart”.
Same but both of my sisters were like "Omw thats so creepy what the heck" Yeah, it kinda ruined the moment.
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Kathy0 wrote:
Scientific Guy wrote:I think I'm the same way. “Life Expectancy” only almost made me cry when Dr. Graham told Connie the news. Although, I really wanted to cry at the last scene of “Have a Heart”.
Same but both of my sisters were like "Omw thats so creepy what the heck" Yeah, it kinda ruined the moment.
Aww, "creepy"? Are they kidding? That was such a sweet line, I don't see how anyone with taste could be weirded out by that.
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Scientific Guy wrote:Although, I really wanted to cry at the last scene of “Have a Heart”.
I was with my family in the car all sniffing and turning my head towards the window :anxious:

Honestly the episode where Whit leaves to the Middle East right after Eugene comes back from his trip, I forgot the name of the episode but I cried.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh, When One Door Closes! Yes, I believe I cried during that one as well.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

No, it’s Gone..., and I cried during it too.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Scientific Guy wrote:
Kathy0 wrote:
Scientific Guy wrote:I think I'm the same way. “Life Expectancy” only almost made me cry when Dr. Graham told Connie the news. Although, I really wanted to cry at the last scene of “Have a Heart”.
Aww, "creepy"? Are they kidding? That was such a sweet line, I don't see how anyone with taste could be weirded out by that.
IKR! Well tell them that. :D
Miah Robinson
Chocolate Chip

I think the one I cried the most in was Under The Influence. That one was SO real! It definitely hit home.
"Well, that wasn't Shakespeare's Henry IV, but it'll have to do." -Don Polehaus
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

I have never physically cried listening to odyssey although I came really close during "clara" (obviously) "the turning point" "to mend or repair" "life expectancy" "Gone" "a touch of healing" "plan b part 1" and "have a heart".

-- Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:15 pm --

For older fans, 'Always home' can hit home pretty hard.