What is your favorite "genre" of AIO episodes?

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.

What AIO Episodes Are Your Favorite?

Action/Adventure (A Name, Not A Number)
18%
Sagas (Blackgaard, Novacom, Green Ring)
53%
Normal Odyssey (Clutter, Run-of-the-Mill Miracle)
18%
Whit's Past (The Triangle, Rescue From Manatugo Point)
3%
Inventions (The Imagination Station, Another Man's Shoes)
9%

Total votes: 34

Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

I like all of them, but I think my favorites are sagas, adventure, and normal ;)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I would say you should add a "Drama" genre, as episodes like "A Turning Point", "Home Is Where the Hurt Is", and "The Forgotten Deed" wouldn't fall into any of these categories, but are instead "dramas". Also, there is the "Comedy" genre. But, out of the categories you selected, I would say "Action-Adventure" is probably my favorite. "Normal AIO" can be great, but it also yields some of the weakest episodes. "Sagas" are basically just "Action Adventure" episodes on a bigger scale. I love "Whit's Past" episodes, but I don't believe we've had enough of them to truly say how we feel about the genre. "Invention" episodes are also great, but I prefer "Action-Adventure". However, my favorite genre is definitely "Drama", followed by "Comedy", "Action-Adventure", "Saga", "Inventions", and "Normal AIO".
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I like the close to home episodes, which, I guess can be listed as drama. The ones that make you laugh and cry all at once. That you can relate to and actually feel it touching you. Those are my favorites.