favorite AIO moment?

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

I love it, when in "Unto Us A Child Is Born",
Mary Barclay is playing Mary, mother of Jesus, and she's acting out "pretty realistically"
and then she says, "Ow, oh, AHHH, GEORGE!!" or something like that and everybody says,
"GEORGE?!?!?! That's not in the script!" and then they go crazy trying to get Mary to the hospital and get replacements for her and George, ending up with Eugene and Katrina doing the (rather romantic) ending.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

One of my favorites would have to be in "Breaking Point" when Whit finally relents and lets Barry work on the Imagination Station—not because he's bone-tired, but because Alex almost got hurt. It really encapsulates a huge part of who Whit is—even with his misgivings about Barry, he won't let any of the kids of Odyssey get hurt on his watch, and he considers the safety of even one child to be of greater importance than the safety of his technology.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

My 3 Favorites are
3. Jay revealing what he and Vance are doing in "Mistaken For Good"
2. Tom talking to unconscious Whit in "The Mortal Coil"
1. Dalton tells Everett he didn't regret anything in "The Top Floor, Part 3"
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I might have mentioned this before, though I do love that particular scene in"Dead Ends," when Eugene returned to Whit's End after visiting his foster parents. Whit was there waiting, even if it was late, and they go into the workroom together where Eugene starts talking about how God has provided for him. The music starts playing softly as he explained that somehow he always had just the right people at the right time. His biological father had been there to inspire his love of science, his foster parents had taught him to take responsibility as a teen, and Whit encouraged him to continue maturing and to begin a relationship with Christ. Whit listened, and reminded Eugene that he wasn't alone, he'd be there for the young man if needed.
It doesn't get overly sappy, they don't dwell on the past in this moment, rather focus on the present and building a new invention, collaborating. In my opinion, it's one of the best father and son scenes recorded, and always makes me happy. :clap:
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark