favorite AIO moment?

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

favorite AIO moment?

Do you have a favorite aio moment?

Mine is when the indian man is chanting in the curse and connie freaks out!
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I like any and every Connie & Eugene banter :lol:
Jason
Cookies & Creme

There are so many good AIO moments!

Here's a list of my top ten.
10. In the GRC when Jason ultimately saves the day (and Wally and Jay help) and crashes the train into Wally's Warehouse.

09. In Love is in the air Connie is showing Eugene how to hug and Katrina walks in.

08. Indian Man cursing Whit's End and Connie freaks out

07. Eugene, Whit, and Connie turn Whit's End into a haunted house to get rid of a robber.

06. Connie becomes a Christian.

05. Eugene becomes a Christian.

04. Jason's epic quote in A Name Not a Number: The Name's Bond, James Bond.

03. Jason's face off with Mr. Grote in London in The Labyrinth, Part 3

02. Whit and Richard's faceoff with Blackgaard and a water gun in Waylaid in a Windy City, Part 2

01. The revealing of Jason as the Stiletto in part 8 of the GRC.
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

Jason wrote:There are so many good AIO moments!

Here's a list of my top ten.
10. In the GRC when Jason ultimately saves the day (and Wally and Jay help) and crashes the train into Wally's Warehouse.

09. In Love is in the air Connie is showing Eugene how to hug and Katrina walks in.

08. Indian Man cursing Whit's End and Connie freaks out

07. Eugene, Whit, and Connie turn Whit's End into a haunted house to get rid of a robber.

06. Connie becomes a Christian.

05. Eugene becomes a Christian.

04. Jason's epic quote in A Name Not a Number: The Name's Bond, James Bond.

03. Jason's face off with Mr. Grote in London in The Labyrinth, Part 3

02. Whit and Richard's faceoff with Blackgaard and a water gun in Waylaid in a Windy City, Part 2

01. The revealing of Jason as the Stiletto in part 8 of the GRC.
Wow Jason! That's my list! Seriously, I thought I wrote this a while ago somewhere.... :D
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
King Butter Turtle
Vanilla

A few that come to mind;
  • Whit and Tom talking in Peace on Earth
  • Robyn Reciting 'There is no Night There' in Karen
  • Eugene and Connie talking after Eugene's experience in the Life After Death program
  • Eugene becoming a Christian
  • Connie and Eugene hugging in Love is in the Air
  • Eugene and Jason finding Tasha and Katrina, respectively, in Love is in the Air
  • Eugene bursting into Mr. and Mrs. Shanks vow renewal
  • The ending scene of I Slap Floor
  • Eugene's bachelor Party
God's little Artist
Caramel Crunch

I can't for the life of me remember the name of the episode (or number):

It was when the cash register at Whit's End was losing money, and connie painted camouflage on herself. she hid behind a plant to see who was stealing money.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

God's little Artist wrote:I can't for the life of me remember the name of the episode (or number):

It was when the cash register at Whit's End was losing money, and connie painted camouflage on herself. she hid behind a plant to see who was stealing money.
This was in Suspicious Minds. I might like this episode more if it hadn't been one of the few that we got from Chick-fil-a before we got into Odyssey and listened to it over and over and over and over...
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
King Butter Turtle
Vanilla

God's Girl wrote:
God's little Artist wrote:I can't for the life of me remember the name of the episode (or number):

This was in Suspicious Minds. I might like this episode more if it hadn't been one of the few that we got from Chick-fil-a before we got into Odyssey and listened to it over and over and over and over...
How dare you suggest that there's such a thing as listening to Suspicious Minds too much! :evil:
Mara
Pistachio

I have so many, but one that comes to mind right now, is when Eugene teaches Kwame to make paper airplanes.
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

There are so many good ones, i can't think of my favorite :D
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

I think mine is when Eugene and connie were hugging then Katrina walked in! that was hilarious I laughed nd laughed! :lol: but I haven't listened in awhile so I don't remember which one it is! :? does anyone remember that episode?
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

I think it's "Love is in the Air" part 1 ;)
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

that's what I was thinking, but I wasen't for sure!
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
EmilyLBean
Chocolate Chip

Doris: I'd rather be in jail with you Bart, than eating Cheetos by myself.
Bart: Awww I love yous too!

True love right there folks. And my favorite Odyssey moment ever.
Emily
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Sigh... I once knew a girl I'd rather be in jail with than eat cheetos, myself... though I don't think she ever went to jail. Anyhow, that is hilarious and beautiful at the same time, and that makes it rare and truly memorable. Here's one of mine: Emily introducing herself to us for the first time.
"Who am I? Emily Jones, Private Investigator. Or, Private Eye, as some call us."
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote: "Who am I? Emily Jones, Private Investigator. Or, Private Eye, as some call us."

Aha, okay, in all seriousness, there are several moments in AIO that I absolutely adore.
Those such as Connie and Eugene becoming Christians, The scenes in the Mortal Coil or Gone but not forgotten. Too many to count.

Basically anything that touches the heart are my favorite moments.
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

:lol: My favorite AIO moment, is in I slap floor, when Bernard makes up the story and when Connie and Eugene are in love. LOL :lol:
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Pound Foolish wrote: "Who am I? Emily Jones, Private Investigator. Or, Private Eye, as some call us."
Dude, you're obsessed

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Yep, and prrroud-of-it. Emily RULES!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Pound Foolish wrote:Yep, and prrroud-of-it. Emily RULES!
Have you considered getting help? :roll: