Ask Pound Foolish for no Charge with a Ten Dollar Purchase

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ask Pound Foolish for no Charge with a Ten Dollar Purchase

If you are reading this, for some weird reason you are interested in me enough to ask me to ask questions. If so, please feel free ask anything except where I got my lederhosen, that's too personal.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Hello, Buster Brown!

Hmm, why do you refuse to reply to pms from people?

What is your favorite color?

What is your favorite Disney movie?

How many nachos have you consumed within the past month?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Helios
Butter Pecan

Do you think I'm the female personification of you? Come now, Poundy, don't be shy! :P
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

so..... what do I have to buy?
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Why in the world does your rank say "Emily stinks!"?!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

shnoodlec wrote:Why in the world does your rank say "Emily stinks!"?!
*snickers, but remains seated*
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Okay, thank you for notifying me of that, Snoodlrella. That was an excellent question, I must say.

Okay, okay Blondie. I pm'd you. Sheesh. Of all the dirty extortion. Now change my status back. Now. Honestly, just because you dropped a million hints, did you expect me to pm you?

Oh, I see Sammy posted while I was. That's right Sammy, just sit on your lily pad. If you came near, you might give me warts.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

*tone of outrage* YOU COMPLETELY IGNORED ME!!! :twisted:

BTW, someone changed Metal's to Emily Rules. Them admins... :P
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

You keep asking this, so obviously you want a much fuller answer than what I've been giving. Although I thought I explained this fairly satisfactorily before. You leave me no choice but to go in depth.
I do not refuse to reply completely, get around to it occasionally. With you, one of my main reasons for a long time was I supposed it was a sort of "service" you did as admin to be really friendly with people. But I finally got a clue from how persistent you were that, if I'm not mistaken, you actually are somewhat fond of me and desire to closer and more active friendship with me. Which is wonderfully flattering.
However, I do not reply as often as I could because I try to avoid making too many online friends. I consider TS, Mr. Thinker, Underseasie, Helios, Liza'like, Eleventh Dr., and especially you, Blondie, a friend in that we have a lot in common and are terribly fond of each other. But, Sammy and Suzy are the only ones on here who are my friends in that I make them priority. You see, I tend to get sucked into stuff online. And, originally, I never intended to make online friends a big deal in my life. I have real life friends. I always thought that online ones were for people who don't have them in real life. But I grew so connected to Suzy, and then Sammy came along, and we clicked. I had no idea it was even possible to become so close to people you never met. But in order for someone to truly be friend, you have to make them a priority. And my friends in my real life have to take priority. So, even though I could probably be quite good friends with others on here, and even though I can’t imagine myself without Sammy and Suzy and I’m so glad every day that I invited them into my life, if I ever start making you priority, Blondie, it may take some time. Of course, it’s already taken quite a bit of time. And I’m very touched by how persistent you are. I care. Truly. We’ll see, alright?

My favorite color is deep reds.

My favorite Disney movie is a real toughy, but it might be Sleeping Beauty. (I sing Once Upon a Dream at least once upon a week.) I also adore Meet the Robinsons, Cinderella, and Wreck it Ralph. But not Tangled, I hate Tangled. You’ll notice I didn’t mention any Pixar movies. Death to all who lump the awesomeness of Pixar up with Disney.

Zero, sadly.

Well, that’s it for you. Phewf!

No, Helios. We have absolutely nothing in common.
Helios
Butter Pecan

You're a boil-brained lout... :twisted:

Just kidding. But really, we have ABSOLUTELY nothing in common? What about....

….........Emily?

Unless you're just pretending...hmm... :?

I might add that I love Sleeping Beauty and deep red, but that would be just too creepy for words.

So that's why you never answer PMs....hmm....I agree with everything you said. Just so you know, I support your...um...unwillingness to get too involved here. :) I should probably take a cue myself. (so feel real proud, Poundy...oh wait, no need to tell you that) :D
Mara
Pistachio

Who is your Confirmation saint and why?
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Why do you never pm me?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

How confused are you at this whole Emily Klub situation going on right now?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

You mean you have the exact same...? That, sir, is disturbing.

Lovely question, Mara. Thank you. My confirmation St. is Pierre Giorgio Frassati, mainly because he was an inspiring, active, and optimistic person. How about you?

My confusion is 9.8, Mr. Whit's End. I'm enjoying the ride.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Sorry, Poundy. The stars are apparently aligning in our disfavor... *shrugs*
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Sorry I missed you, Blitz. Erm, you ask why I "do pm you"? I assume you meant to ask the polar opposite, in which case I imagine you were joking. But, in case not, the answer is: I never pm nothin' to nobody.
That is, I do once in a while, but with almost everybody on here, that's a rarity. I simply have little interest in it.

Helios, in any case, if there is any difference between us, it has yet to surface.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Actually, Poundy, it already has. It has been here from the first time we met. :P
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

The difference being?
Helios
Butter Pecan

You remember what we debated with Eleventh Doctor, the first few weeks I was here? Yeah, that's our only difference.

Thus far. :P
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh, I thought you were referring to the matter of me being a ma'am and you being a sir.

But of course we have theological differences. You're Protestant, I'm Catholic. Your church is wrong, our Church is right.