it's me, shnoodlec. i'm back and hungry for questions

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

shnoodlec. wrote:Hmm... I usually get nectar cream from the stand near my house, but yesterday this place came to my school and gave us free snowballs and I got pineapple, and I think it's my new favorite.
Is there strawberry?
Last edited by Katie10 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

There is, but it's honestly not that good. I don't see why anyone would want that.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

Where can I get these snowballs?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I think they're just a New Orleans thing, but I could be wrong. My favorite stand is Plum Street Snowballs. :)
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Are you going through an alien phase?
*Finger guns aggressively*
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

relevant meme:
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

shnoodlec. wrote:I think they're just a New Orleans thing, but I could be wrong. My favorite stand is Plum Street Snowballs. :)
Really i live there! We're are these stands?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Hansen's is the big one, it's on Tchoupitoulas. It's always crowded though, so I'd recommend Sal's if you're in the Metairie area or Plum Street Snowballs if you're Uptown/Garden District.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

shnoodlec. wrote:Hansen's is the big one, it's on Tchoupitoulas. It's always crowded though, so I'd recommend Sal's if you're in the Metairie area or Plum Street Snowballs if you're Uptown/Garden District.
One last question. Are these stands real?
Ps. I don't really live there i was trying to find out if your being serious. :yes:
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

shnoodlec. wrote:relevant meme:
*wipes away tears* It is beautiful...
*Finger guns aggressively*
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Katie10 wrote:
shnoodlec. wrote:Hansen's is the big one, it's on Tchoupitoulas. It's always crowded though, so I'd recommend Sal's if you're in the Metairie area or Plum Street Snowballs if you're Uptown/Garden District.
One last question. Are these stands real?
Ps. I don't really live there i was trying to find out if your being serious. :yes:
Of course. :)
MonkeyDude wrote:
shnoodlec. wrote:relevant meme:
*wipes away tears* It is beautiful...
:')
Helios
Butter Pecan

Every time I read the title of your Q+A thread I get hungry. Was this the intended effect? :P
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

There may or not be subliminal messages hidden throughout the thread.

eat cheetos eat cheetos eat cheetos eat cheetos eat cheetos

Oh yeah and we're sponsored by Cheetos.
Tsukuyomi
Cookies & Creme

Where did your awesome avatar go? ;D
~Two of your five a day~.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

It was replaced by an even more awesome avatar. :yes:

(It'll probably return after pride month.)
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

If you ether had to eat a snake or spider which one would you eat?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Katie10 wrote:If you ether had to eat a snake or spider which one would you eat?
I've actually eaten a spider before. So #2.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

shnoodlec. wrote:
Katie10 wrote:If you ether had to eat a snake or spider which one would you eat?
I've actually eaten a spider before. So #2.
I am going to pretend I don't know that.
Have you every eaten crickets?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

No, not crickets. Only worms and a spider.
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

shnoodlec. wrote:No, not crickets. Only worms and a spider.
The salt and vinger ones are delicious. If crickets i mean.