Your questions to be answered by Tumbler

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

321tumbler wrote:*whispers* You know about them, too? People say I'm crazy.
*pats* I invented these shades before concealing them in my secret chamber and only revealing them in peoples dreams by drugging their wine.

So. What are SW and Elfies outstanding characteristics IRL? Again, my sympathies. You know, it helps to talk about it. Good therapy for getting over such trauma.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

Sarcasm and that applies to both of them. That about sums it up. And yes, thank you, I believe this is really helping.

Also, Elfie is considered a marshmallow. No, not because she is white and fat (and she is definitely not fat), but because she is easily roasted.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

321tumbler wrote:Also, Elfie is considered a marshmallow. No, not because she is white and fat (and she is definitely not fat), but because she is easily roasted.
Oh o_0 *hugs* I definitely understand the struggle now. Living with people who are that sensitive is so taxing. If you need a carton for all the eggshells you are walking on, I can send one your way.

If you had to be stuck in a room with five people from the SS for a week, who would you choose? :wacky:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Helios
Butter Pecan

Did you dress up for Halloween?
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Why are you so sweet and patient?

Did you get snow yet? :D There's been a little bit of frost here.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Blitz
Moose Tracks

GJFH wrote:Why are you so sweet and patient?

Say what???

I how did you deceive this good person?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

Miss Friendship wrote: If you had to be stuck in a room with five people from the SS for a week, who would you choose? :wacky:
I totally didn't forget about this, no not at all. I definitely was spending this whole time trying to decide the answer to this question. Mhm, yeah. Anyways, THIS IS A VERY DIFFICULT QUESTION. I don't think being stuck in a room for a week would be very comfortable but I will pick:
Miss Friendship - So that you won't feel offended for asking the question and not being chose. ;)
Tsukuyomi - Because, I mean, I can't really leave you out.
Rosie - So she can aid me in slapping anyone who needs to be put in line *coughsTsucoughs*
Bob/JamesGryphon - To have someone to annoy and fight with. Then, our yelling matches can entertain everyone else.
sam - So that she can teach me all her ways with the whole week we have and she's probably the most agreeable out of the six of us (well Rosie, too). :D
Helios wrote:Did you dress up for Halloween?
Naw, not this year. Well I was dressed up as a dancer, but that wasn't for Halloween.]
Blitz wrote:
GJFH wrote:Why are you so sweet and patient?

Say what???

I how did you deceive this good person?
Why thank you Jo, but I believe Blitz may be correct on this one. I'll give you a reason anyways, I guess. Once, I was sitting in the backyard and a leprechaun fell out of the sky right next to me. I helped him up and then he said, "Be sweet and patient." and then he ran and jumped into the creek and swam away. So that's what I did. You're welcome.

No snow yet, sadly. :(
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

321tumbler wrote:Miss Friendship - So that you won't feel offended for asking the question and not being chose.
=P Who would you pick if you couldn't pick me? :twisted:

321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

Well basically, you are one of a list of people that I absolutely couldn't choose from y'all are all great and choosing was so difficult. So you were on that list and I went with you since you asked the question. That last one spot we could always leave blank or maybe I would force my brother to make an account just so he can qualify and come along.
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

What is your opinion on tutus?

Is a tomato a fruit?

Whats your all time favorite Mumford and Sons song?
Helios
Butter Pecan

Do you look good in leggins?
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

Kathy0 wrote:What is your opinion on tutus?

Is a tomato a fruit?

Whats your all time favorite Mumford and Sons song?
Eh.

Yes, for sure.

THISTLES AND WEEDS. It makes some references to King Lear, so yeah. Otherwise, I really like "After the Storm" and "Awake My Soul", too. Those are the two that come to mind quickly.
Helios wrote:Do you look good in leggins?
Maybe? I don't wear leggins unless it's under a dress because I don't really like tights. Also, I don't really know how to classify what I look good in and what I don't.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Jeans or sweats?
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

Jeans for sure.
Rosie Willowwater
Strawberry

Dancing or singing?
:)
Helios
Butter Pecan

Can you lick your eblow?
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

Y'know I'm not the best on being timely, but I answer these in time. So, uh, yeah.

@Rosie: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ASK ME THIS QUESTION? NOOOOOO!!! As far as dancing goes, I am only good at choreographed dance, not just freestyle dance. (However, I would say I am fairly decent with Armenian "party" dancing.) If I had to pick one for a career, I think I would say dancing? I'm definitely more comfortable performing a dance than singing in front of people. But if this is just for everyday, I think I might say singing? I really don't know.

@Helios: No.
Rosie Willowwater
Strawberry

:D
:)
Helios
Butter Pecan

Where did you learn Armenian party dancing???
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

Haha I wouldn't call it party dancing as much as it's a cultural thing that is done at Armenian parties. It's something I've grown up with since I am Armenian (technically only half, but who caaares). I love it.