Apparently Q&A's Are A Thing Now: Ask Audrey Anything

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Apparently Q&A's Are A Thing Now: Ask Audrey Anything

I wanted to add Alliterations Also to the title. It wouldn't let me. Teh ters r reel.

Anyways. I obviously follow what all of the kids are doing, so I'm making another one of the billions of topics demanding that various humans/robots/sentient beings with no physical form ask the person in question some sort of inquiry regarding the user's fascinating life.

Please just ask me something so I can be reassured that this particular message board and the world in general care at least a little bit about some lonely almost 16 year old girl sitting by herself in her bedroom.

Please.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

When did you find out you were insane?
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Any siblings on The Soda Shop!?
Proud K.R.E Member
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

If x = the square root of 9, what is x^13?
Wakko
Pistachio

Favorite band?
Favorite book?
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

If you had one day to do whatever you wanted, be whatever age you wanted and whatever occupation, and live wherever in the world you wanted, what would you do?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Favourite Doctor Who episode? Fav Sherlock episode?
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Favorite PIE?
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Metal15 wrote:When did you find out you were insane?
Oh, I've always known.
Micky wrote:Any siblings on The Soda Shop!?
No, praise the Lorde. Occasionally one of my little brothers will go on the ToO chat, which never goes well.
Mr. Whit's End wrote:If x = the square root of 9, what is x^13?
This isn't called "Ask Audrey Anything About Arithmetic".
Wakko wrote:Favorite band?
Favorite book?
How do you expect me to answer this?! For today, my favorite song is It's Not Too Late by Mansion on the Moon, favorite band is The Last Bison, and favorite book is Undivided by Neal Shusterman.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:If you had one day to do whatever you wanted, be whatever age you wanted and whatever occupation, and live wherever in the world you wanted, what would you do?
Wow, heck of a question. I would be a 23 year old writer in Chicago and would probably just spend the day with friends.
ClaraOswald wrote:Favourite Doctor Who episode? Fav Sherlock episode?
Doctor Who: Either The Eleventh Hour (11 is bae <3) or The Lodger (I have seen that episode so many times it isn't even funny.) Sherlock: The Study in Pink...or His Last Vow.
Stella C. wrote:Favorite PIE?
Ew. Pie. Who do you think I am, NarniaQA Guy?
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Pie = Ew??!??! Have ye lost yer mind??

What is your favorite color?
Favorite dessert?

And I resent the implication that I am a robot. Robots wouldn't "make up" a dull life like mine. :lol:
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

You wanna go skateboards?
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

favorite band is The Last Bison
Had them over for burritos at my place once. :D Fun people.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Audrey
Cookies & Creme

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Pie = Ew??!??! Have ye lost yer mind??

What is your favorite color?
Favorite dessert?

And I resent the implication that I am a robot. Robots wouldn't "make up" a dull life like mine. :lol:
The pi thing is a long story xD
I like blue, but only a very specific shade of blue. Anything even a smidge off is horrendous. Oh, and red. :D And purple. So yeah, in that order.
And anything sweet. xD I don't care.
Nelson S. wrote:You wanna go skateboards?
I still don't know what this means. But if you want me to go skateboarding, I'd be open to trying it, despite the fact that I cannot skateboard.
Metal15 wrote:
favorite band is The Last Bison
Had them over for burritos at my place once. :D Fun people.
Wat. Waaaaat. Explanation needed, please. O.o I thought no one would have heard of them. Heck, I just found out about them a week ago xD
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Wat. Waaaaat. Explanation needed, please. O.o I thought no one would have heard of them. Heck, I just found out about them a week ago xD
Well they were in the neighborhood(They're friends with a friend from our church) and we liked their music a lot so we invited them over for burritos. The main singer dresses in baggy white clothes like a Pirate. XD And his beard's pretty epic.

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What is your favorite sport to watch?
To play?
Favorite team/individual in the sport-you-like-watching?
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Do you like Frozen?
Proud K.R.E Member
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Metal. That is awesome. :D I'm very jealous.
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:What is your favorite sport to watch?
To play?
Favorite team/individual in the sport-you-like-watching?
NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPETHISLOOKSLIKEIMSAYINGOPEN

But seriously, can't stand sports. At all. Watching or playing. I will watch the Super Bowl, but it's just so I can eat great food, hang out with friends, and watch a thousand beer commercials in a row. Isn't that all the super bowl is, really?
Micky wrote:Do you like Frozen?
I liked it for like, two days. Now I can't stand it. Though I would rather watch it than sports. xD
Emma
Peach Cobbler

What is your favorite actor? Favorite style of writing?
Wakko
Pistachio

*Looks up The Last Bison on Spotify.*
They're quite good. \:D/
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Audrey wrote:I will watch the Super Bowl, but it's just so I can eat great food, hang out with friends, and watch a thousand beer commercials in a row. Isn't that all the super bowl is, really?
Yeah, that's the only reason why I watch football... It's mildly interesting other wise but my favorite athlete is California Chrome.