Switch to full style
What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Post a reply

Re: Ask Tsu!

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:45 pm

From the looks of that avatar, you've got quite a few legs to spare. Mind if I have some? :twisted:

Re: Ask Tsu!

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:08 pm

Hahaha XD

No XD

Re: Ask Tsu!

Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:24 pm

Helios wrote:From the looks of that avatar, you've got quite a few legs to spare. Mind if I have some? :twisted:

I have 8 you can have one of mine. :D

Re: Ask Tsu!

Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:09 pm

But what kind of person will I be with three legs? O.o

Well, Tsu, if I can't have a leg, could I at least have a horn? How many do you need anyway?

Re: Ask Tsu!

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:41 am

Come on, be realistic now.

How am I gonna ram people with just the one horn?

Re: Ask Tsu!

Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:50 am

Image


There problem solved. Others have done it so you can to! Good luck!

Helios get the chainsaw I'll distract him.

Re: Ask Tsu!

Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:18 pm

You could be a unicorn ram. Get you some glitter and white paint. :D

*revs up chain saw*

Re: Ask Tsu!

Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:32 pm

I'll help you guys *holds Tsu in place*

Re: Ask Tsu!

Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:36 pm

Helios wrote:You could be a unicorn ram. Get you some glitter and white paint. :D

*revs up chain saw*


And you can be an injured person :mrgreen:

Re: Ask Tsu!

Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:23 pm

It's three against one, my friend. WE WIN. :twisted: Even if I lose a couple of limbs in the process, I WILL HAVE YOUR HORN. \:D/

By the way, how many stomachs do you have?

Re: Ask Tsu!

Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:04 pm

Helios wrote:It's three against one, my friend. WE WIN. :twisted: Even if I lose a couple of limbs in the process, I WILL HAVE YOUR HORN. \:D/

By the way, how many stomachs do you have?


There's not enough people in China to restrain me properly ;)

Right now? Four.

Re: Ask Tsu!

Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:48 am

But I brought company! *brings 1 trillion kirbys to refrain Tsu*

Re: Ask Tsu!

Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:18 pm

Behold the power of kirbys! We win you lose \:D/

Have you thought about obtaining more stomachs?

Re: Ask Tsu!

Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:22 am

Katie brings her brother. Trust me he's just as crazy as all those people

Re: Ask Tsu!

Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Helios wrote:Behold the power of kirbys! We win you lose \:D/

Have you thought about obtaining more stomachs?


Sorry dude, never read that.

I could use some spares, yes. Or just be like Alf and have one for eating, one as a spare, one that shrinks one my love is close by and one for showing off.

Re: Ask Tsu!

Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:18 pm

Who's Alf that he has such great power? O.o

Re: Ask Tsu!

Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Helios wrote:Who's Alf that he has such great power? O.o


Only the greatest being known to man! :mrgreen:

Re: Ask Tsu!

Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:41 am

Is he man? O.o Or a beast? :twisted:

Re: Ask Tsu!

Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Helios wrote:Is he man? O.o Or a beast? :twisted:


Whatever things called Gordon qualify as.

Re: Ask Tsu!

Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:08 pm

I have ne'er heard of the species Gordon. O.o Unless you mean Gordon Freeman. \:D/ Is Alf from a TV show or something?
Post a reply