The Soda Shop Message Boards
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/

Ask Tsu!
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3299
Page 11 of 15

Author:  Mr. Clever [ Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Rosie waddles away. Little does anyone know that she is secretly a penguin spy. She was hired to spy on the human race and find out their secrets. Now knowing all that she needs to know she waddles away into the sunset with a red mark on her face and a bazooka over her shoulder. Rosie the penguin spy has successfully completed her mission. Next, Mission "Blow Up All The Humans And Take All Their Ice Cream And Rule The Universe".

Author:  Katie10 [ Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Do you like being hugged or slapped better?

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Katie10 wrote:
Do you like being hugged or slapped better?


Both are great :mrgreen:

Author:  Helios [ Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Slapped?!? You like being slapped? O.o

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Helios wrote:
Slapped?!? You like being slapped? O.o


Well, the people who do it are way too short to reach my face anyway, so I'm basically getting threatened in hilariously-angry ways xD

Author:  Katie10 [ Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Wow "katie slaps hugs you"

Author:  Helios [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Is this implying that you are in fact a giant? :D

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Helios wrote:
Is this implying that you are in fact a giant? :D


Gosh I love you xD

Author:  Katie10 [ Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Tsukuyomi wrote:
Helios wrote:
Is this implying that you are in fact a giant? :D


Gosh I love you xD

Sitting in a tree S L A P P I N G first comes pain then comes bruses then comes the doctors in the ambulance.

Author:  Helios [ Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Doctors ride in ambulances? I thought only the cute EMT boys did that. :P

But seriously, Tsu, from whence comes your avatar? It's driving me nuts trying to place it. :D

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Helios wrote:
Doctors ride in ambulances? I thought only the cute EMT boys did that. :P

But seriously, Tsu, from whence comes your avatar? It's driving me nuts trying to place it. :D


I told you I made it myself based on Kirito from SAO xD

Author:  Helios [ Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

GAH I THOUGHT IT LOOKED LIKE SAO BUT I TOTES FORGOT YOU ALREADY TOLD YOU! *whimpers and dies* Please forgive me? :mrgreen: BTW, have you watched any of the B: Beginning anime on Netflix? :twisted:

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Helios wrote:
GAH I THOUGHT IT LOOKED LIKE SAO BUT I TOTES FORGOT YOU ALREADY TOLD YOU! *whimpers and dies* Please forgive me? :mrgreen: BTW, have you watched any of the B: Beginning anime on Netflix? :twisted:


I wasn't bothered by it, though! Sorry if I sounded dry... wasn't my intention at all *Hugs*.

Nah, I dislike Netflix pretty badly.

*More hugs* :mrgreen:

Author:  Helios [ Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

You dislike Netflix? What meanest thou? O.o

Also, why the goat/ram/whatever that is? :P

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Quote:
You dislike Netflix? What meanest thou? O.o


Because every single time I want to hold a conversation with anyone, the standard reply is "sorry! Watching Netflix right now!". I'm sorry, am I bothering your coach-potato habits? I'm glad to know your recorded footage is more important that the person currently wasting precious air on you :P

Quote:
Also, why the goat/ram/whatever that is? :P


Because I may or may not be obsessed with the Hartford Yard Goats :mrgreen:

Author:  Helios [ Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

I'm sure you'll be glad to know that I don't watch Netflix anymore. I have Hulu instead. \:D/

Lol, I kinda wanna make a "men who stare at goats" joke rn, but I don't know if that's acceptable within the guidelines of the board. O.o So I'll just joke about making a joke without actually joking. ;)

What are the Hartford Yard Goats?

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Quote:
I'm sure you'll be glad to know that I don't watch Netflix anymore. I have Hulu instead. \:D/


I do! Now you get to watch Animaniacs! That's like... such a win on my book \:D/

Quote:
Lol, I kinda wanna make a "men who stare at goats" joke rn, but I don't know if that's acceptable within the guidelines of the board. O.o So I'll just joke about making a joke without actually joking. ;)


I don't even know what that is but, I'd be fine with you PMing it if you wanna tell it to me :P

Or, you know, you could join Discord instead, like a normal human being :mrgreen:

Quote:
What are the Hartford Yard Goats?


Minor-League Baseball team. Not that great, but strangely amusing to me.

They play at Dunkin' Donuts Park! DUNKIN' DONUTS PARK! ;D

Author:  Helios [ Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

I have heard THINGS about Animaniacs. O.o

Discord is for normal human beings? Surely you jest. \:D/ I thought only weirdos went there.

Lol, do you like donuts?f Or are you just excited about parks? :P

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Quote:
I have heard THINGS about Animaniacs. O.o


What things? O.o

Quote:
iscord is for normal human beings? Surely you jest. \:D/ I thought only weirdos went there.


*Censored* :mrgreen:

Quote:
Lol, do you like donuts?f Or are you just excited about parks? :P


How about both? xD

Author:  Helios [ Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Things like, "Top 10 adult jokes in children's media" kind of things. O.o

YOU GOT CENSORED!!! O.o What did you say???? \:D/

How about donuts in parks? How about throwing donuts at people in parks? :twisted: :D

Page 11 of 15 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/