Switch to full style
What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Post a reply

Re: Ask Tsu!

Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:01 pm

What is your favorite aio character and your favorite animal?

Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:28 pm

Katie10 wrote:What is your favorite aio character

Still a tie between Davey and Eugene :D

your favorite animal?

I think that would be the extremely beautiful Huia, whose human-caused extinction may just be one of the most regrettable things of the XX century.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:32 pm

Favorite color?

Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:21 pm

Katie10 wrote:Favorite color?

Purple :)

Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Favorite TV show.

Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:00 pm

Katie10 wrote:Favorite TV show.

Hard to say, but I think Star vs the Forces of Evil has a healthy lead as my favorite one for now.

Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:19 pm

If you could met anyone who would it be?

Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Katie10 wrote:If you could met anyone who would it be?

Any WW2 veteran would do, but I'd be particularly interested in having a one-to-one conversation with Captain Gerhard Munch, from the Battle of Stalingrad. Several books depict him and he's given some interviews, but I feel like they never went deep enough and, now that he's passed away, I believe we are just going to miss out in one amazing story.

Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:57 pm

Cool! I am so interested in ww2. If you could change any thing in your life what would it be?

Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:30 am

Katie10 wrote:Cool! I am so interested in ww2. If you could change any thing in your life what would it be?

Maybe we can have a nice chat about it sometime :)

Eh... I would love to be more patient with those around me IRL. My fuse is legendarily short xD

Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:59 pm

How do you know so many languages? O.o Does your brain ever confuse them?

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:02 pm

Miss Friendship wrote:How do you know so many languages? O.o Does your brain ever confuse them?

With English, I had no other choice. Most -if not all- of the best information is available in that language only or it is presented in really sub-par translations that don't do the source material justice (chief among examples is the first Redwall book, by Brian Jacques. That translation was horrid and I actually needed to go back and buy it in its original language in order to make some sense out of it).

I don't get confused, but I do tend to forget words from time to time (which is extremely annoying). I'd say that I can't carry a normal conversation in Finnish or French after having been out of practice for a month or so. I do like, however, to add one or two basic German words while talking to my German friend, but it never goes deeper than that.

Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Do you have any nieces or nephews?

Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:13 pm

321tumbler wrote:Do you have any nieces or nephews?

Yes sir! I have two beautiful nephews, actually. Benji (who is three) and Bauti (who is one year old). I get to babysit them all the time and they are the cutest :D

Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Do you have any pets?

Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:31 pm

Katie10 wrote:Do you have any pets?

I currently have two male dogs, a male cat and a female dog.

I used to have another three male dogs, a female bird, two male hamsters, another male cat and several fishes.

Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:33 pm

Wow what are there names

Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:57 pm

Katie10 wrote:Wow what are there names

In order: Romeo, Fidel, Rena and Lola.

Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Which do you like best?

Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:59 pm