The Soda Shop Message Boards
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/

Ask Tsu!
http://odysseyscoop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3299
Page 10 of 15

Author:  Miss Friendship [ Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Whats the best thing about Argentina?

And the worst thing?

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Miss Friendship wrote:
Whats the best thing about Argentina?


I'd say the landscapes are pretty cool.

Quote:
And the worst thing?


The crime rates and the general state of things are disheartening. Everything is dirty, broken and stopped in place.

Author:  Miss Friendship [ Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

How many other countries have you visited?

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Miss Friendship wrote:
How many other countries have you visited?


None.

Author:  Miss Friendship [ Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Tsukuyomi wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:
How many other countries have you visited?


None.

Is there any that you hope to?

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Miss Friendship wrote:
Tsukuyomi wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:
How many other countries have you visited?


None.

Is there any that you hope to?


There's always hope, it is just too hard at the moment. I would like to visit places such as Devon in the UK, Wetzlar in Germany, Oolu in Finaland, Toronto and Montreal in Canada and the American states of Texas, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Arizona and Florida (mostly because of baseball, but still :P).

Author:  Miss Friendship [ Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Tsukuyomi wrote:

There's always hope, it is just too hard at the moment. I would like to visit places such as Devon in the UK, Wetzlar in Germany, Oolu in Finaland, Toronto and Montreal in Canada and the American states of Texas, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Arizona and Florida (mostly because of baseball, but still :P).

Add Oregon to your list. \:D/

What's your five favorite foods?

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Quote:
Add Oregon to your list. \:D/


Will do :D

Quote:
What's your five favorite foods?


Let's see...

Spanish tortilla, tuna and rice, chicken breaded with ketchup on top... and then I guess I could do with noodles in tomato sauce and sausages with beans. I'm a very simple man :mrgreen:

Author:  321tumbler [ Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

What is the most fun thing you've done this week?
When did you first find out about chickens?

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

321tumbler wrote:
What is the most fun thing you've done this week?


Annoying you and Rosie, of course :D

Quote:
When did you first find out about chickens?


Huh? :mrgreen:

Author:  Rosie Willowwater [ Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Tsukuyomi wrote:
321tumbler wrote:
What is the most fun thing you've done this week?


Annoying you and Rosie, of course :D


MEANIEEEEEEE *SLAPS*

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

HEY!

Author:  Helios [ Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

*administers first aid* :pray:

Author:  Rosie Willowwater [ Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

HEY, DON'T HELP HIM! HE DESERVED IT!

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Rosie Willowwater wrote:
HEY, DON'T HELP HIM! HE DESERVED IT!


Hey! Leave the delicate balance between the Sun Goddess and the Moon God alone!

Author:  Helios [ Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

I have a soft spot for underdogs. He shall not go untreated! *rains fire down upon Rosie* :twisted:

Also, Tsu, that is a BEE-YOO-TI-FUL avatar. :D From whence comes it? (my first thought was Sword Art Online but that doesn't seem right)

Author:  Tsukuyomi [ Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Helios wrote:
I have a soft spot for underdogs. He shall not go untreated! *rains fire down upon Rosie* :twisted:


:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quote:
Also, Tsu, that is a BEE-YOO-TI-FUL avatar. :D From whence comes it? (my first thought was Sword Art Online but that doesn't seem right)


Oh, that is from Sword Art Online, I just made it myself and changed the design a little after I figured I couldn't remove the crowd he was standing against without ruining the whole thing in the process. I like that "Coat of Midnight" he is wearing :)

Author:  Rosie Willowwater [ Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

Helios wrote:
I have a soft spot for underdogs. He shall not go untreated! *rains fire down upon Rosie* :twisted:



HE'S NOT THE UNDERDOG HERE! I'M THE ONE HE KEEPS BULLYING.

*dives into a shed to protect myself from fire*

Author:  Mr. Clever [ Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

*Uses a time bomb to freeze everyone in a one mile radius except for me*

WOW! This started with a slap and ended with a bazooka?!

[Note to Self: The title Started with a Slap, Ended with a Bazzoka is a GREAT title for a movie or book.

Lets end this!

*Grabs my glove and slaps you all across the cheek with it in one swift move*

Author:  Rosie Willowwater [ Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Ask Tsu!

OWwwwww!

Okaaaaay, I'll stop. *Waddles away*

Page 10 of 15 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/